What was the first jordan you ever purchased

In 6th grade I fell in love with the IV, but my parents wouldn't buy'em. 9th grade I copped the Black/red VII as my first pair!!
smile.gif

i wore OGs all my life, as a kid, i think i started with the infrareds.

the first pair i bought with my own money was the military four retro. up until then, i only wanted OGs, but i loved that pair and started coppin lots ofretroes

In 6th grade I fell in love with the IV, but my parents wouldn't buy'em. 9th grade I copped the Black/red VII as my first pair!!
smile.gif

Could have been the og aqua's..I didn't even know they was jordans at first. Parents aint wanna shell out a $100 for some kicks, I was in the 7thgrade. So you know that was a no go. Pop dukes played me and got me some Michael Jackson LA Gears instead talking bout. It says MJ on it too. These arejordans. I wasn't stupid, needless to say, I worn them the next day to school and got clowned..lmao!...

First pair was the colbolt low top 11's. For my birthday by my moms. And then a few years later. For my 1st semiester of college. Bought the white andoxidied 14's with my own money and then the white and red ones for $50 a few months later. Still got them too. Damn! That was a long time ago

Jordan 17
Moms got a promotion
bought a house then took me and my brother to the mall.
and bought both college blue and black and metallic 17s.
Been in love ever since.

my was the Fire Red Black IV back in 2006 I think.
when I first saw some pictures on the Internet, I knew I had to had it.
on the way home after pick up my pair, I stared at them and thought "is that it ? OMG ! they looks very fake and like toy, although it was genuine"

The first pair I copped was back in 1989/My freshman year in high school. I live in Denver, but over that summer I stayed in West Side Atlanta for the summerwith family. I bought a fresh pair of Jordan IV's/4's in size 12. These were the OG/Original color scheme that is now known as the "MARS"edition. Nobody in my high school ever seen a pair in that color scheme and I was the only person that I know of in Denver to ever have that OG"MARS" color scheme until they re-released them under the "MARS" name with his face on the side of the heal. Mine didn't have that ofcourse back then. That's why I love the "MARS" IV's, because they remind me of my OG's that I wore to death back then. A lot of peoplestill don't know that the "MARS" color scheme ever existed in OG IV's. I wish that I had them still just for old time sake's, but thetoes eventually got busted out/hole's in them and they were super dogged out. Heck, I didn't know that J's would be worth anything back then. Lol!They were....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom