What was the first jordan you ever purchased

First pair my mom bought me as a child were purple and white IX
First pair bought for myself cherrywood XVI's...

OG IVs white/black/red (buttery leather). With my own $$$, Jumpman Pro Strong. I still got the Pro Strongs at home.

og 13 playoffs mann ohhh mannn
smile.gif

the first Jordan's i bought myself was the cool Grey XI'S...
the first Jordan's my mom got me was the OG Grape V'S

The first pair I ever had were the VI's the first pair I bought with my own cash were the VIII playoffs.

My first Air Jordan purchased is the BRED XIII retro(look at my avy), i just only started collecting kicks 4 yrs ago...

first pair i purchased were the air jordan xi retro white/black/concords, back in october 2000. the rest is history
pimp.gif

mine were released may 3rd 2003. i got the black/chrome jordan Viii. Still got them to this day. But they are not fresh. Started me on the very expensivehabit.

The first pair I ever got was Concords.
The first pair I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY was Black/navy XIII lows.
Those were the DAYS!

my were some fake all black white and red jordan 9 i learned my lesson about fake jayz this happend about 3 years ago dats y i became into jordan collecting

First pair my pops got for me was the OG white/red IX's...haha he got himself a pair, me a pair, and my sister a pair....the man still does yard work inthem i keep tellin him how much they coulda been worth if he didnt ruin them

i got my first pair when i was in 7th grade. they were some og XIV carolina lowtops.

Back
Top Bottom