What was the most impressive in the Garden?

Kobe's 61, Lebron's near triple double, or Reggie's 25 points in the 4th quarter?

I gotta go with Reggie's 25 in the 4th quarter. Those were the good days when players were allowed to play. No hand checking fouls. Reggie single handilytook that game from the Knicks who were basically leading the entire way.

Willis Reed coming out of the tunnel injured

I answered to the title of the post
grin.gif

Latrell Sprewell returning to MSG, as a member of the T'Wolves.
laugh.gif
The language he used that night toward Jim Dolan and a few fans in the audience washilarious.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Latrell Sprewell returning to MSG, as a member of the T'Wolves.
laugh.gif
The language he used that night toward Jim Dolan and a few fans in the audience was hilarious.
LOL how is that the most impressive.. It was probably the most funniest, yeah, I remember Dolan sticking his tongue out like a little kid
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

It's neither Kobe nor Lebron's point hoggin this season. Syracuse win is up there, but I'll always remember Larry Johnson getting fouled and makinghis 3 point jumpshot givin the Knicks the victory over the Pacers

you mean the phantom foul? still an incredible shot though.

reggies 9 points or whatever is was in the final 15 second in game 1 of the 1995 2nd round > all

You know how we think of United Center and think of MJ? When I think of Madison Square Garden, I think that Reggie Miller, to this day, owns that arena.

So I don't see how there's a question in here....?

Back
Top Bottom