what was your first car ?

97-Mercedes-C230SL-03.jpg

1997 C230 thing was a rock, but had no AC :x made the AZ summers unbearable

1993 Toyota Corolla DX :pimp:

I used to put like 10 dollars in the tank and ride forever. Gas was still like a dollar and change..
My friends still talk about all the memories from that car..

First car was 2003... it was a 1995 Chevy Lumina...

I got it from an auction and not two weeks later it was in the shop getting a new engine and transmission. That car had so many problems, but damn I had some great times driving that car. Knocked off more females in that back seat than my bed lol...

Ain't no better feeling than that first car feeling.
Mine was a 96

Exact same as the one pictured. One night, maybe 3 weeks after I got it, I got hit by a 2008 Camry n destroyed the whole front end of the Camry. I was heated n wanted to get out to fight, but my kuzn reminded me I didn't have insurance, so I dipped out on some GTA **** 
laugh.gif

Car guided me through the best 8-months of my life thus far. Took a **** on me while I was at a party n it ended up getting towed (parked in front of a fire hydrant, my drunk *** 
laugh.gif
). Now I have a '91 GMC Sierra LTE (Need to rebuild engine) n a '96 Ford Crown Victoria (Warped heads). But that Lumina still holds a special place in my heart. 

*Pours liquor for the homie*

Fun fact: First night I got the car, I ended up walking home from work 
laugh.gif

1994 Ford Taurus in 2003, couldn't tell me nothing :smokin

Bought it from my mom's friend and eventually sold it back to the same mom's friends son who's 4 years younger then me. Still going strong from when I saw it about a year ago.

So many great memories in that car for the couple years I had it, from driving to Myrtle Beach from NY for Spring Break to just chillin with the homies listening to Diplomatic Immunity for the first time, forever appreciated.

Great thread OP

Acura 2003 TL-S bought in 2009 after I graduated from school. I want to get this baby to 200k miles, currently at 145k. Then maybe VW mkvii GTI for my next car.

Red with black interior E30 BMW. Bought it for $800. It had a baseball sized dent on the fender. I removed the fender and beat out the dent, then bought a car bra on ebay so I could hide the paint damage :smokin

Looked kind of like this one, but mine was a 4 door model. Realized I don't have any photos of it, that sucks.

Was a good car, though. Very reliable, but wouldn't pass California smog tests so I got rid of it after a couple years.

View media item 1011224

Last edited:
Either '92 or '93 dodge caravan, blue with the wood panel. 

I remember packing 10+ friends in that car.

1992 Volvo 850

I got lucky. It was almost an 88 Accord...

Last edited:
my old man's 2001 Silverado. Thing was lifted, 4 wheel Drive, had a badass system in it :pimp:
I wish I appreciated it more. :lol:

Car was nice as hell, didn't use it to get yambs either. :smh:

99 Ford Explorer

My dad decided to get a new car a couple months before I got my license so he kept his old one and gave it to me when I could drive it

Worked great for a couple years until I hit a patch of ice one winter and totalled it :smh:

1993 Toytota Corolla in 2007. Cost me $100 and it was one of the best purchases I made.

Back
Top Bottom