What was your longest drought? vol. feeling like a born again virgin smh...

I don't know if the recession has anything to do with it or what but Aphrodite (love goddess) has not particularly been in my favor. I haven't smackedanything since like a week before thanksgiving
smh.gif
mad.gif
. My longest was 4months when I moved to a small town in the middle of nowhere. I remember times when I couldn't keep up, I literally smacked 3 girls in 1 night
pimp.gif
. Now if I do that I'm doing good. So NT what was some of your longestdroughts?

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I've been in a drought my whole life
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
how old are you guys??? and besides you can't missanything you've never had thats like having withdrawals from drugs you've never taken
laugh.gif

I always find it funny that the dudes who always say some girls that get posted are trash, fat or gross. But these are the same dudes are always virgins ordudes that's never been with more then 3 girls.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

I always find it funny that the dudes who always say some girls that get posted are trash, fat or gross. But these are the same dudes are always virgins or dudes that's never been with more then 3 girls.
that doesnt really relate to this thread. but ok

True it doesn't my little vent.

But the longest I've been that I can think of is 3 months, bc I said I would cut all ties off with every female I talk too. But that #%@+ was to hard and Igave into the ex.

Originally Posted by pip777

ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Same here up until two years ago. I'm 25 if that matters.
eek.gif
hell yea that matters
roll.gif
damn dude I'm glad you got rid of that v card don't tell me you'remarried or something...

2 years and 4 month, I was 15 when I lost it, and I didn't smash again till i was 17...now 18, and still smashing...

In this last week I've done some nasty stuff to some chicks I would rather not even speak to and ended up breaking up w/ my girl b/c she wasn't effinlike that. SMH @ me.

I think I'm gonna take a break in '09, take a look at self, and completely abstain. The thing is, jayin off is one hard habit to break.

You ever be tired like you wanna go to sleep, then you lay in the bed tryin to fall asleep, then you can't so you're like "@*@+ it what's onBHS"?

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

Originally Posted by pip777

ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Same here up until two years ago. I'm 25 if that matters.
eek.gif
hell yea that matters
roll.gif
damn dude I'm glad you got rid of that v card don't tell me you're married or something...
laugh.gif
It's nothing wrong with waiting. I'm not married. Maybe in a few years.

since the breakup a month and a half and its +%%@%** killing me. and no that doesnt make any of you an option.

Back
Top Bottom