What was your longest drought? vol. feeling like a born again virgin smh...

7 years real talk..I'm glad I can admit this..but I believe I was cursed or somethin..

Thing is I've been gettin at these chicks since I can remember..first time I got it in I was 9..

6 grade came and BOOM that was the last piece of %+@ I got and the start of my 7 year drought..

I believe I had that drought because I was doing it at a very young age, when I shouldn't of even known about it

Well anyway it ended wit some jump off..and since then I've been back on ma grind lmao

Crazy I kno..

I'm 22 by the way

roll.gif
@ thinking your cursed.

6 1/2 months
i felt like i lost my v-card all over again
a cot damn shame
never again will i go that long

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I've been in a drought my whole life
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Same here up until two years ago. I'm 25 if that matters.
eek.gif
hell yea that matters
roll.gif
damn dude I'm glad you got rid of that v card don't tell me you're married or something...

No, it really doesn't.

Going on bout 3 weeks now, probably my longest in 3yrs, yall gotta tell me how you do it for yrs at a time.

longest i wait before hittin up a easy fatty....2 weeks. if i havent got some new cheeks within 2 weeks i always hit up a ol faithful. pleasantly plump chicksare too east to bang haha

Probably a few months ...like when I was 18 and I was a freshmen in college. All I did was play basketball with my friends, came back to my dorm, and slept.Now, my drought has been like.. since Saturday night? lol

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Eh...lets not front now...yall be on Late80s metaphorical balls tight
laugh.gif
...had she not typed yall aint an option sheda got quoted within the next 4-5 posts with some lame +#@% like "i can change that
pimp.gif
"

slthdy.gif

Captain Save a Ho over here...

Longest douught was probably like 3 weeks... And that was when I was in HS. Theres no excuse for a drought unless your locked up

Longest was basic training and tech school, which was about a year and two months.

When I broke the streak, I smashed a different girl every weekend for 2 months, and didn't stop until I thought I got a chick pregnant.

I'll never do any of those actions ever again.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Eh...lets not front now...yall be on Late80s metaphorical balls tight
laugh.gif
...had she not typed yall aint an option sheda got quoted within the next 4-5 posts with some lame +#@% like "i can change that
pimp.gif
"

slthdy.gif

Captain Save a Ho over here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

man oh man...

Back
Top Bottom