What was your Senior quote?

I didnt have one but when I was thinking of one to choose it was gonna be between
Disregard Females Acquire Currency (when it was new)

or

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

EDIT---and there was "Oh you mad cause Im stylin on you"

I didnt have one but when I was thinking of one to choose it was gonna be between
Disregard Females Acquire Currency (when it was new)

or

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

EDIT---and there was "Oh you mad cause Im stylin on you"

our school is so poor, we couldn't afford to put quotes or color in our yearbook
indifferent.gif

my quote would have been "though", though.

our school is so poor, we couldn't afford to put quotes or color in our yearbook
indifferent.gif

my quote would have been "though", though.

Quote:

09 Warriors 

" This is for you mom "

"09 Warriors" = (Class year & Class mascot)

I'm sure that I put more.. 
I just honestly don't remember what else I put & my Yearbook is at my mom's house.. 

But I remember my boy putting: 

" I got 5 on it ".. 

laugh.gif

Quote:

09 Warriors 

" This is for you mom "

"09 Warriors" = (Class year & Class mascot)

I'm sure that I put more.. 
I just honestly don't remember what else I put & my Yearbook is at my mom's house.. 

But I remember my boy putting: 

" I got 5 on it ".. 

laugh.gif

I didn't have one but if I did it would be...
" as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist."

I didn't have one but if I did it would be...
" as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist."

"When you're not training, someone else is; and when you meet them, they will beat you."

"When you're not training, someone else is; and when you meet them, they will beat you."

Back
Top Bottom