What was your Senior quote?

"Keep your friends close. But keep your enemies closer. " Tom said it back when toonami was poppin.

Now I know thats from Michael Corleone
laugh.gif

"Keep your friends close. But keep your enemies closer. " Tom said it back when toonami was poppin.

Now I know thats from Michael Corleone
laugh.gif

im a junior this year, but i got to give a senior quote due to a mix up. mine was "see ya next year"

im a junior this year, but i got to give a senior quote due to a mix up. mine was "see ya next year"

"The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?"

I saw it in the school paper.
laugh.gif

"The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?"

I saw it in the school paper.
laugh.gif

i dont even rememebr mine but my homie did this one

"they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thats why i wake up every morning and look at myself in the mirror and realize how fly i am"

i still laugh at the fact my boy quoted cam
laugh.gif

i dont even rememebr mine but my homie did this one

"they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thats why i wake up every morning and look at myself in the mirror and realize how fly i am"

i still laugh at the fact my boy quoted cam
laugh.gif

"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" - Bruce Lee

"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" - Bruce Lee

Back
Top Bottom