What was your worst movie theater experience?

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

wolf_creek.jpg
i agree, this was a dumb %++ movie. but most recently that air bender movie was a complete disaster and let down. seriously, shyamalan shouldn't be allowed to make any more movies after that one.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

wolf_creek.jpg
i agree, this was a dumb %++ movie. but most recently that air bender movie was a complete disaster and let down. seriously, shyamalan shouldn't be allowed to make any more movies after that one.

Can't remember the movie, but it was a late night one, some couple goddamn took their baby to it and it wouldn't stop crying half way through the movie.

Did they leave? Hell no. @#+%@$%+.

This is why they have "mums and bubs" sessions during the day. Smh.

Can't remember the movie, but it was a late night one, some couple goddamn took their baby to it and it wouldn't stop crying half way through the movie.

Did they leave? Hell no. @#+%@$%+.

This is why they have "mums and bubs" sessions during the day. Smh.

To keep it short, I went to see one of the Harry Potter movies at like a 10:00PM showing so it was nothing but high school kids in there with me my GF and her sister. The kids were talking and making corny jokes for the whole movie so my GF's sister gets annoyed at one point stands up and tells some kids behind us to shut the $!@% up. The rest of the theater applauds and the high schoolers were quiet for a few minutes and then out of nowhere someone throws a Chipotle burrito and it nails my GF's sister right in the face
laugh.gif

All she could do is stand up and curse a random person out since she didn't see who threw it. But we did get a refund after the movie was over
laugh.gif
, ever since then I only go to matinee showings on Saturday's cuz teenagers don't know how to act in public
smh.gif

To keep it short, I went to see one of the Harry Potter movies at like a 10:00PM showing so it was nothing but high school kids in there with me my GF and her sister. The kids were talking and making corny jokes for the whole movie so my GF's sister gets annoyed at one point stands up and tells some kids behind us to shut the $!@% up. The rest of the theater applauds and the high schoolers were quiet for a few minutes and then out of nowhere someone throws a Chipotle burrito and it nails my GF's sister right in the face
laugh.gif

All she could do is stand up and curse a random person out since she didn't see who threw it. But we did get a refund after the movie was over
laugh.gif
, ever since then I only go to matinee showings on Saturday's cuz teenagers don't know how to act in public
smh.gif

I use to work at the movies i have quiet a few story...a man caught his wife cheating on him and he murderer her in the movie parking lot...while checking the isle i seen a dude gettin bopped from his lady and thats on more than one occasion..should have seen their faces..
laugh.gif
...also found plenty of bud cleaning up those theaters..good times  

I use to work at the movies i have quiet a few story...a man caught his wife cheating on him and he murderer her in the movie parking lot...while checking the isle i seen a dude gettin bopped from his lady and thats on more than one occasion..should have seen their faces..
laugh.gif
...also found plenty of bud cleaning up those theaters..good times  

Either saw 3 or 4 can't recall. Me and a few of my boys went to see it on opening day all I remember is when I saw down it was packed and it was scorching hott In the theater and I was literally sweating during the previews. As soon as the movie started it got even hotter and I started getting dizzy and nautious, so I got up to walk to the bathroom so I could throw some water on my face to try and cool off but as soon as I stick my hand out to push the door open I feel my head bang against the door and I fainted on the spot. I don't know how long I was out for

Woke up sweating with 2 cops standing over me calling paramedics to see if I was ok. I got up told them I felt ok. They insisted on going to the hospital but I didn't. walked back into the theater. My boys were like where the *#% were you, explained what happened. They looked at me like I was ******ed. I sat down and then watched the rest of the movie
laugh.gif

Either saw 3 or 4 can't recall. Me and a few of my boys went to see it on opening day all I remember is when I saw down it was packed and it was scorching hott In the theater and I was literally sweating during the previews. As soon as the movie started it got even hotter and I started getting dizzy and nautious, so I got up to walk to the bathroom so I could throw some water on my face to try and cool off but as soon as I stick my hand out to push the door open I feel my head bang against the door and I fainted on the spot. I don't know how long I was out for

Woke up sweating with 2 cops standing over me calling paramedics to see if I was ok. I got up told them I felt ok. They insisted on going to the hospital but I didn't. walked back into the theater. My boys were like where the *#% were you, explained what happened. They looked at me like I was ******ed. I sat down and then watched the rest of the movie
laugh.gif

Bad movie make it even better
grin.gif
.. the only bad movie I didn't enjoy watching (and I saw The Happening in theaters...AND the Last Airbender
grin.gif
) was Public Enemies. Me and my !#*+% had got FREE tickets. We walked out 45 minutes into that joint. Look, I'm FROM Indiana and let me tell ya'll. The movie version of IN is even slower and more boring that REAL LIFE! It was like watching a low speed chase through Crown Point, set in the 30s or some !@@!. I'm talking BOR-ING.. HORRIBLE!
smh.gif
. Movie was so bad I didn't even wanna bone afterward. I just took her home like eff it
laugh.gif

Bad movie make it even better
grin.gif
.. the only bad movie I didn't enjoy watching (and I saw The Happening in theaters...AND the Last Airbender
grin.gif
) was Public Enemies. Me and my !#*+% had got FREE tickets. We walked out 45 minutes into that joint. Look, I'm FROM Indiana and let me tell ya'll. The movie version of IN is even slower and more boring that REAL LIFE! It was like watching a low speed chase through Crown Point, set in the 30s or some !@@!. I'm talking BOR-ING.. HORRIBLE!
smh.gif
. Movie was so bad I didn't even wanna bone afterward. I just took her home like eff it
laugh.gif

I remember watching 2 fast to furious. Half way through the movie the sound goes mute.....And mamngement didnt fix it till 20 minutes later..pissed off

I remember watching 2 fast to furious. Half way through the movie the sound goes mute.....And mamngement didnt fix it till 20 minutes later..pissed off

I had the bubble guts when i went to see Iron Man for the second time on a date.
And Clash of the Titans is the only movie I think I went to sleep in. That movie was horrible

I had the bubble guts when i went to see Iron Man for the second time on a date.
And Clash of the Titans is the only movie I think I went to sleep in. That movie was horrible

Sat behind 3 mexicans in a packed theater. Apparently only one of them spoke english because he translated the whole movie for the other two.

Oh and the movie I saw...
DaredevilMovie.jpg

Sat behind 3 mexicans in a packed theater. Apparently only one of them spoke english because he translated the whole movie for the other two.

Oh and the movie I saw...
DaredevilMovie.jpg

Went to go see 2012 with the homies. My dude Joe was tired from work, so he brought a case of beer to the movie (how he got through to this day still amazes me). Son was wasted about halfway through, and this chick behind us wouldn't stop talking. He turned around and told to shut her !#!@$+# face
Me:
eek.gif

My boy Tevin:
eek.gif

My by Desmond:
roll.gif

Joe:
mad.gif

Chick got an usher, but by that time we just went to the top row (we were in the first row)

Went to go see 2012 with the homies. My dude Joe was tired from work, so he brought a case of beer to the movie (how he got through to this day still amazes me). Son was wasted about halfway through, and this chick behind us wouldn't stop talking. He turned around and told to shut her !#!@$+# face
Me:
eek.gif

My boy Tevin:
eek.gif

My by Desmond:
roll.gif

Joe:
mad.gif

Chick got an usher, but by that time we just went to the top row (we were in the first row)

Back
Top Bottom