What was your worst movie theater experience?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
214qiiv.gif

LOL , i was seeing TOY STORY wit my cuz. This ladys baby kept crying then a random dude stood up and was like *#@* OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BABY" across the whole theater LOL. She ignored him and the baby cried louder, and he was like "IF YOU DONT SHUT THAT BABY UP, I WILL." Then they went back and forth yelling at each other as the entire theater watched them for about 10 minutes. Cops had to take both them away.

LOL , i was seeing TOY STORY wit my cuz. This ladys baby kept crying then a random dude stood up and was like *#@* OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BABY" across the whole theater LOL. She ignored him and the baby cried louder, and he was like "IF YOU DONT SHUT THAT BABY UP, I WILL." Then they went back and forth yelling at each other as the entire theater watched them for about 10 minutes. Cops had to take both them away.

8mile: movie was good,crowd acted a fool though
laugh.gif
bamas blazin in the theater and everything

Get Him to the Greek: Movie was so bad me and my girl walked out. SMH

8mile: movie was good,crowd acted a fool though
laugh.gif
bamas blazin in the theater and everything

Get Him to the Greek: Movie was so bad me and my girl walked out. SMH

^ you're crazy Get Him To The Greek was hilarious.

I remember seeing Titanic in a small theater and they over booked it, and I was young at the time like 9 and i had to sit on my moms lap and it was hot, then the projector went out due to power loss...$!$+ was wack juice.

^ you're crazy Get Him To The Greek was hilarious.

I remember seeing Titanic in a small theater and they over booked it, and I was young at the time like 9 and i had to sit on my moms lap and it was hot, then the projector went out due to power loss...$!$+ was wack juice.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

100PROOF wrote:

Sat behind 3 mexicans in a packed theater. Apparently only one of them spoke english because he translated the whole movie for the other two.

Oh and the movie I saw...
DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Oh my god this is hilarious. I'm mexican and that would have been extremley annoying to me
laugh.gif

100PROOF did you understand them? That must have irritated you if you did
roll.gif

100PROOF wrote:

Sat behind 3 mexicans in a packed theater. Apparently only one of them spoke english because he translated the whole movie for the other two.

DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Oh my god this is hilarious. I'm mexican and that would have been extremley annoying to me
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Went to see ATL & there were people EVERYWHERE. Sitting in the isles, on the steps, leaning against the rails. Everytime T.I. would come on the girls would start screaming.  Eventually cops came & shut it down since there were obviously people that didn't belong in there..

Went to see ATL & there were people EVERYWHERE. Sitting in the isles, on the steps, leaning against the rails. Everytime T.I. would come on the girls would start screaming.  Eventually cops came & shut it down since there were obviously people that didn't belong in there..

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Can't remember the movie, but it was a late night one, some couple goddamn took their baby to it and it wouldn't stop crying half way through the movie.

Did they leave? Hell no. @#+%@$%+.

This is why they have "mums and bubs" sessions during the day. Smh.
I went to the midnight showing of Avatar and that happened to me. There were actually a few families with young children there, which I thought was odd, but they were well behaved. Then this one family showed up towards the end of the trailers with a girl about 5. She didn't even sit down, and apparently her aunt or whatever was sitting way out in front and we were in the very top. She was just running back and forth on the stairs screaming and shouting between her parents and her aunt. Parent's just sat there. Eventually everybody kept shushing them but my friend is shorted tempered. He told them them to take her outside...not nice like that but yeah 
laugh.gif
. Needless to say Avatar was somewhat ruined for me 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Can't remember the movie, but it was a late night one, some couple goddamn took their baby to it and it wouldn't stop crying half way through the movie.

Did they leave? Hell no. @#+%@$%+.

This is why they have "mums and bubs" sessions during the day. Smh.
I went to the midnight showing of Avatar and that happened to me. There were actually a few families with young children there, which I thought was odd, but they were well behaved. Then this one family showed up towards the end of the trailers with a girl about 5. She didn't even sit down, and apparently her aunt or whatever was sitting way out in front and we were in the very top. She was just running back and forth on the stairs screaming and shouting between her parents and her aunt. Parent's just sat there. Eventually everybody kept shushing them but my friend is shorted tempered. He told them them to take her outside...not nice like that but yeah 
laugh.gif
. Needless to say Avatar was somewhat ruined for me 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i think it was called "vantage point"

where they do the movie from like 8 viewers over and and over. it was wack and the Volume was dumb loud. like i aint notice till it was over but my ears were ringin for like 2 days...*wack story*
by far the worst movie i've seen ever. was like the last ever i saw in theaters. 
mad.gif
mad.gif

where they do the movie from like 8 viewers over and and over. it was wack and the Volume was dumb loud. like i aint notice till it was over but my ears were ringin for like 2 days...*wack story*
by far the worst movie i've seen ever. was like the last ever i saw in theaters. 
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

it was the exorcism of emily rose...me and my girl was watching then a bunch of hoodlums came in and started acting like fools... this one guy yelled "hey im trying to watch the movie!" and one of the kids yelled back saying "then watch it!"
roll.gif
the movie was whack anyways but it was just annoying cause they would scream for no reason and talk ishh

it was the exorcism of emily rose...me and my girl was watching then a bunch of hoodlums came in and started acting like fools... this one guy yelled "hey im trying to watch the movie!" and one of the kids yelled back saying "then watch it!"
roll.gif
the movie was whack anyways but it was just annoying cause they would scream for no reason and talk ishh

Originally Posted by M4rioL

100PROOF wrote:

DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I caught one or two words to know he was translating but thats it I was trying to ignore him
mad.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

100PROOF wrote:

DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I caught one or two words to know he was translating but thats it I was trying to ignore him
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom