What was your worst movie theater experience?

i went to see the titanic at an imax theater ... it was PACKED. i ended up sitting in one of the first few rows.
after the movie, i ended up puking in the bathroom.

i went to see the titanic at an imax theater ... it was PACKED. i ended up sitting in one of the first few rows.
after the movie, i ended up puking in the bathroom.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

100PROOF wrote:

Sat behind 3 mexicans in a packed theater. Apparently only one of them spoke english because he translated the whole movie for the other two.

Oh and the movie I saw...
DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
me too man this is the funniest story out of all of them

100PROOF wrote:

Sat behind 3 mexicans in a packed theater. Apparently only one of them spoke english because he translated the whole movie for the other two.

DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
me too man this is the funniest story out of all of them

Legion - all the previews were over, the movie was supposed to start and the reel burned up. My gf went to film school so she knew exactly what happened and was like let's go its gonna take them 20-30 mins to get a new reel in and ready and such. Manager on duty wasn't giving refunds, just readmission tickets, took one, then emailed a complaint and got 6 passes and large popcorn/soda coupons.

Rush Hour 3- I was on a first date. Black lady with 3 kids came in like 10mins into the movie, first she hit me in the head with her heavy !%$ purse, then one of the kids kept grabbing my seat and getting loud cuz he was into the action in the movie. I ended up going out and buying them a popcorn and told them they could have it if they were quiet, and it worked. But that heffer never said thank you/sorry for her bad kids.

Wolfman - during the intro where it says don't ruin the movie with your own soundtrack, this guy behind was like "damn right" and then proceeded to answer his cell 3 times during the movie, telling cats to come meet him at the movie and where he was sitting, my gf turned around and just bugged out on him, and he calmed down.

Legion - all the previews were over, the movie was supposed to start and the reel burned up. My gf went to film school so she knew exactly what happened and was like let's go its gonna take them 20-30 mins to get a new reel in and ready and such. Manager on duty wasn't giving refunds, just readmission tickets, took one, then emailed a complaint and got 6 passes and large popcorn/soda coupons.

Rush Hour 3- I was on a first date. Black lady with 3 kids came in like 10mins into the movie, first she hit me in the head with her heavy !%$ purse, then one of the kids kept grabbing my seat and getting loud cuz he was into the action in the movie. I ended up going out and buying them a popcorn and told them they could have it if they were quiet, and it worked. But that heffer never said thank you/sorry for her bad kids.

Wolfman - during the intro where it says don't ruin the movie with your own soundtrack, this guy behind was like "damn right" and then proceeded to answer his cell 3 times during the movie, telling cats to come meet him at the movie and where he was sitting, my gf turned around and just bugged out on him, and he calmed down.

100PROOF wrote:

DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha
I hate watching movies so I don't have any stories but
laugh.gif

100PROOF wrote:

DaredevilMovie.jpg

This one got me hahaaha
I hate watching movies so I don't have any stories but
laugh.gif

The thing you have to do with people talking is get them shook. Twice in my life I've stood up, turned around, and yelled "shut the eff up!" If you throw people off guard like that, they generally pipe down. You can't stick to basic shushing, because it rings hollow.

The thing you have to do with people talking is get them shook. Twice in my life I've stood up, turned around, and yelled "shut the eff up!" If you throw people off guard like that, they generally pipe down. You can't stick to basic shushing, because it rings hollow.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

lol

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

lol

yesterday...

son sitting next to me was fingering his girl.. like literately next seat to me. seats where shaking and whatnot...
she told him to stop.. he got mad and they both left

yesterday...

son sitting next to me was fingering his girl.. like literately next seat to me. seats where shaking and whatnot...
she told him to stop.. he got mad and they both left

When Harry Potter Half Blood came out, the theater was packed and two moms started getting into an argument cause one of them bought frogs at Petco just before the movie and decided to take them in.

When Harry Potter Half Blood came out, the theater was packed and two moms started getting into an argument cause one of them bought frogs at Petco just before the movie and decided to take them in.

don't remember what movie i was watching. i just remember people not shutting the %%*! up. probably a stupid group of teenagers like always.

don't remember what movie i was watching. i just remember people not shutting the %%*! up. probably a stupid group of teenagers like always.

Back
Top Bottom