What Wayne tapes should I get?

Joined Mar 14, 2005
I got almost all his Sqad Up tapes and D2 but thats about it. I don't really want any of his newer !@!#.

What tapes are worth checking out

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Do not get Drought 3.

Get all the Sqad Up mixtapes.

Lil Weezyana, Suffix (Try to find the one w/o a DJ), Prefix, Young Money Dedication/Young Money Mixtape, Dedication 1, Drought 1, Drought is over pt. 4, CarterFiles.

Joined Mar 14, 2005
Originally Posted by dreClark

Do not get Drought 3.

Get all the Sqad Up mixtapes.

Lil Weezyana, Suffix (Try to find the one w/o a DJ), Prefix, Young Money Dedication/Young Money Mixtape, D1, Drought 1, Drought is over pt. 4, Carter Files.
Been waiting for ya #%% to get here. Ithought about sending a pm but I figured I'd entertain other peoples opinions

Joined Jul 19, 2006
Dedication 2 was the only tape i liked from him. His i was getting some head verse was crack

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Wow Dre, no Dedication 2 either?

You buggin' fam.
And I quote:
Originally Posted by jville819

I got almost all his Sqad Up tapes and D2 but thats about it. I don't really want any of his newer !@!#.

What tapes are worth checking out

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Lmao ...
I see you Marley

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now