What were peoples' thoughts on the Black Cat III when it released 4 years ago?

With all the III's being released, I thought it would be a relevant question. Where would you rank this colorway in regards to all the other cw's that have been and will be dropping in 2011? Did you cop in 2007? What were your thoughts on the shoe?

I have two pairs of these one that I wear somewhat as a beater (midsoles are peeling bad). I've been thinking of dumping the DS pair on ebay, because I'd be more inclined to the Black/Cements when they release this fall.

At first I really liked them (why I doubled up), but now they seem a little too plain to me and the deterioration of my worn pair combined with the PL has been turning me off.

With all the III's being released, I thought it would be a relevant question. Where would you rank this colorway in regards to all the other cw's that have been and will be dropping in 2011? Did you cop in 2007? What were your thoughts on the shoe?

I have two pairs of these one that I wear somewhat as a beater (midsoles are peeling bad). I've been thinking of dumping the DS pair on ebay, because I'd be more inclined to the Black/Cements when they release this fall.

At first I really liked them (why I doubled up), but now they seem a little too plain to me and the deterioration of my worn pair combined with the PL has been turning me off.

I loved them at first, but they quickly became beaters. I'm not really a fan of all white or black kicks.

I loved them at first, but they quickly became beaters. I'm not really a fan of all white or black kicks.

Didnt like them then. Dont like them now. Patent leather ruins these. Same goes for the new white/navy/red Vs.

Didnt like them then. Dont like them now. Patent leather ruins these. Same goes for the new white/navy/red Vs.

Loved  them. Durabuck upper, patent leather was a nice touch, nice casual shoe that you can wear with everything, and they didnt start peeling until at least 100 wears (by then they became my beaters and wore then in the rain, cut grass, gym, etc)

Loved  them. Durabuck upper, patent leather was a nice touch, nice casual shoe that you can wear with everything, and they didnt start peeling until at least 100 wears (by then they became my beaters and wore then in the rain, cut grass, gym, etc)

Originally Posted by blacklion23

my outdoor bball shoes.

my outdoor bball shoes.

my outdoor bball shoes.

my outdoor bball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom