What will you be doing for your sweetie on Valentines day ??

V-Day is overrated

Get her some balloons, card, and flowers then get them CHEEKS
happy.gif
happy.gif
then call it a day

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

trying to find reservations around the atl .... Procrastinating ftl.... Then all star game weekend then going out and getting hammered.... Tell Athena I said hi, have her groomed and see you soon ..... Being in class ftl and touch ftw

Rashant ?
grin.gif

btw getting in Belushis by Kenneth.... rememeber Kenneth ? Connie and i got drunk at his house on thanksgiving
shanti
devil.gif
devil.gif
.....oh yeah engel said i get in for free... and who the hell is kenneth??? btw im trying to find a location for an after party... ill provide all the drinks...jager bombs LOL for all of us plus all your friends

Yall goin to Belushi's for Vday?

if you got drinks. turn that thing into an NT summit
pimp.gif

1. Grab breakfast
2. Exchange gifts
3. Walk around the mall or IKEA
4. Reservations to Romano's Macaroni Grill
pimp.gif

5. See Friday the 13th
6. Go back to the Telly and have some fun.
devil.gif

i dont have a sweetie nor do i celebrate the day. Conveniently i am hanging out with a girl however and we are doing movies and fastfood.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

dinner, movies, some gifts, with treats, etc. valentines is her day. i wonder if i will get my day in return on Steak & BJ day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I'm taking her to this nice japanese place and seeing Friday the 13th(she really wants to see it). I know she's making me something nice. I feel like I should get her something because paying for the night isn't enough

Same here, Movie and Sushi.

Yeah I don't really like sushi but she loves it. Although, I've never really tried it. I'll probably order some other dish.

When I get off work I'm taking my wife to the Napa Rose (restaurant at the Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland).

Carpet time for me :/
Dunno yet, I was about to make reservations and everything but my girl told me to she wanted to handle it. We'll see what she has in store.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm taking her to this nice japanese place and seeing Friday the 13th(she really wants to see it). I know she's making me something nice. I feel like I should get her something because paying for the night isn't enough

Same here, Movie and Sushi.

Yeah I don't really like sushi but she loves it. Although, I've never really tried it. I'll probably order some other dish.

We both never tried Sushi, their's nothing wrong with trying something new.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

trying to find reservations around the atl .... Procrastinating ftl.... Then all star game weekend then going out and getting hammered.... Tell Athena I said hi, have her groomed and see you soon ..... Being in class ftl and touch ftw

Rashant ?
grin.gif

btw getting in Belushis by Kenneth.... rememeber Kenneth ? Connie and i got drunk at his house on thanksgiving
shanti
devil.gif
devil.gif
.....oh yeah engel said i get in for free... and who the hell is kenneth??? btw im trying to find a location for an after party... ill provide all the drinks...jager bombs LOL for all of us plus all your friends

Yall goin to Belushi's for Vday?

if you got drinks. turn that thing into an NT summit
pimp.gif

NT partyyyy lol . yeah we're going to belushis ... but anyway
umm shanti
eyes.gif
how is she even gonna get in ? and remember kenneth ? we wereat his house and i pushed connie cuz she was hugging you ? and umm yeah find a spot ...

Spending the day in SF(going to Niketown!)...Got reservations for this Thai place in the evening then we got a hotel room in the city and a bottle of CaptainMorgans to kill
glasses.gif

We celebrated early, it was fun at first, but now I'm having negative thoughts about our relationship...

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

dinner, movies, some gifts, with treats, etc. valentines is her day. i wonder if i will get my day in return on Steak & BJ day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot about that day.
roll.gif

- We can NEVVEEERRRR forget about S&BJ day.

- I remember discussing this 2 years ago on NT lol status...
ohwell.gif

Morning:
-I'm cooking her breakfast
-Watch a movie via RedBox or OnDemand
-Get Dressed/Take a shower
devil.gif

Afternoon:
-Lunch @ this Chinese restaurant I used to work at
-Mall (eat Cinnabon, and just walk around)
-Bowling
-Ice Skating

Night:
-Theatres
-Dinner @ nice restaurant by the river
-Hotel

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do at the hotel if anything (like fruits/whipped cream/chocolate)... I'm thinking that will be it. Possibly a couple candles
This is our 3rd Valentine's Day together, and FIRST where I actually get to be with herIN PERSON finally.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom