What Will You Cop This Month???(February)

Red Foams - check
KD YOTD - check
DW 1s
Jordan 2012 YOTD
Galaxy Foams
LeBron ASG
Cement IVs?

Diamond Turf IIs, Cement IV's, Orlando Flight Ones....expensive month
30t6p3b.gif

usually buy the all star lebron no matter what, but i also usually buy the xmas lebron no matter what and im not sure how i feel about the allstar lebron looking so similar to the xmas lebron this year. will probably skip the allstar this year.

only other shoe that interests me this month is the white/black jordan 2012, but i wont know whether im buying them until i have a chance to try it on. im playing in the max hyperdunk 2011 right now, but think im going to either switch back to the lebron 9 or switch to the jordan 2012 w/ full length max.

interesting thread though. lots of nice stuff coming out this month.

KD IV and ZKVII BHM
Jordan 2K12 'Universty Blue' and 'YOTDs'
Cement IVs
All-Star pack (LBJ9, ZKVII, KDIV)
ZKVII (Harry Potters)
Hopefully I will have all if everything pans out.....I have a question, compared to the. Christmas pack how hard will it be to cop the ASG pack??

BHM KD 4s
Cement 4s
Galaxy Foams
tongue.gif

and potentially either the huarache frees, or am1s from the BHM pack...

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

KD IV and ZKVII BHM
Jordan 2K12 'Universty Blue' and 'YOTDs'
Cement IVs
All-Star pack (LBJ9, ZKVII, KDIV)
ZKVII (Harry Potters)
Hopefully I will have all if everything pans out.....I have a question, compared to the. Christmas pack how hard will it be to cop the ASG pack??

pimp.gif

Not really caring about any jordan releases till the summer olympics. But i'll snag:

Bred 4's
Concords
Huarache 2k4 nikeid's

Missed the Red Foams, hopefully will have better luck with the cement 4's. Ill be happy to get at least one of the many releases tonight

I'm gonna cop the WC4, hopefully 1ea of the ASG line up but I'll settle for just the galaxy foams lol

I owe the government $, buying furniture and having a baby in about 5weeks.
Plus im shopping for a car.

So im probably not buying any kicks for a minute.

Sad.days

have a few soldiers stationed for the galaxy's. looking to get 4-6 pairs of those. they should resell nicely.

The all star lebrons, to WEAR then. I know wearing a sneaker you purchase, rather unheard of in the sneaker game now a days

2x red foams (copped)
3x galaxy foams (copped)
2x allstar kd iv (will see come tomorrow)
1x Orlando flight ones (missed but will get)
1x SC foams (passed dude wanted 5k
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by CrusaderRB32

have a few soldiers stationed for the galaxy's. looking to get 4-6 pairs of those. they should resell nicely.

Damn you are so cool. Thanks for sharing. Please post pics of your 4-6 pairs after you get them.

Originally Posted by raw120

here is what i want -

bhm kd4s
white cememt iv's
kobe 7 cloaks
asg kd4s
ash bron 9s

i can only afford maybe 2 of these though
so far copped iv's, cloaks, and picked up the gitd flight ones

will try for the kds and brons even though i said id only get 2 of the above
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by CrusaderRB32

Damn you are so cool. Thanks for sharing. Please post pics of your 4-6 pairs after you get them.

Apparently not as cool as you. Read rules, can't do that slim
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom