What would be the best 2nd language to learn?

I want to learn another language and I would like yaw cats input. What is the best language to learn right now that i can put to use and hopefully make some money off the skills

Really I wanted to learn Spanish because I thought that would be the most beneficial to me

anbd what would be the best program to learn it and dont say Rosetta

A lot of people tell me Chinese (Mandarin in particular) is a critical language to learn if you want to expand your horizons.

Spanish would probably be the most practical, but if you want to make money off of it? Mandarin, Arabic, or possibly German.

You just answered your own question. You would know better what second language would be more beneficial for you.

Where do you live?

Spanish no doubt. I don't know if you noticed, but it is used everywhere in this Country. You'll have a huge advantage looking for jobs if you know Spanish as well. I wish I actually payed attention in High School and learned a little bit of it.

As of right now, I believe if you are fluent in English, Spanish and Chinese you'd be able to communicate with the majority of the business powerhouses.

Some Developing countries, projected to be powerhouses in the future are Brazil, China, India and Russia.

So Portuguese, Russian, and Hindi would help to.

But seriously, as long as you know English, you good.

If I were you I'd learn Spanish, to get at the mamis uptown.

it's not so black and white.  for my job spanish helps me.  for someone doing business it could be arabic or chinese.  what do you do/ want to do? 

I'm fluent in Arabic/Persian. People get freaked out when I speak it in public so it's a pretty lulzy language to learn.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by Wavy and Goliath

Chinese

Mandarin.
scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom