What would make a guy interested in a girl he was not initially interested in? Vol. Keepin' it rea

Originally Posted by vtmn

Alcohol

Damn if your reason for dating a girl is alcohol then your %@@ must have been drunk 24/7
Alcohol is excusable for 1 nighters, but to continuously date 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by mdwst9

it can happen...i was coo wit dis girl who isnt all dat but after a while we got real coo n she jus start lookin better plus she gotta body n we jus start datin lol

i can't understand what you are saying and it is confusing and also a run-on sentence yet it could be helped if you put some punctuation and i would appreciate it but i don't think you will and i will get a stoneface
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lot of different circumstances.

But I really think it depends on the dynamics of the relationship between the two people. Like, were they all buddy buddy from jump? Or were they like friends early on and you could tell there was attraction but they never jumped on it? Didn't want to ruin the friendship? Either just coming out of a relationship when they became friends? Either IN a relationship when they became friends? Maybe they just realized how good the other person was....or that they weren't going to get anything better. He could've been interested from jump and never let it be know, could have subtly let it be known and it wasn't reciprocated,  Etc, etc. Could be a myriad of reasons why.

laugh.gif
@ Cake

Dre makes good points too. Any number of things can determine a relationship even from the jump. Age, relationship status with others, how you become friends or meet one another, bad timing, etc.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Maybe he took that long to finally man up....

And btw, you aint kidding anyone, its about YOU isnt it??
laugh.gif

No, it never took a man years to notice me.  Either he did or he didn't.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

maybe he felt like going undercover to suggest a situation so he could ask what NT thought about it.....
maybe he wanted to hear our opinion about him asking her out.....
GO FOR IT MAN
I am a Wo-man. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

There are so many factors that go into this.

We are gunna start charging you per thread for these advice topics. At least I am

It's not advice for me. I'm just interested in opinions, because the guy seems kind of weird to me from what the girl has said about him.  It's like you've been living in the same area for 4 years, and NOW he finally notices you?  Seems fishy to me.  :kanyeshrug  I don't want to sound like a hater, but I can't help but wonder what was wrong the first 4 years.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Probably her butt and boobs got bigger
laugh.gif

Come on. You're a lawyer. You should know everything depends and there is no solid answer.

Same go with women.
Had a few women who weren't initially interested in me when I was younger. But as the yrs went by (and the chest and arms got bigger) their attitude changed towards me.

SSHanique, serious question. Are any of these thread you're making helping you out???

I'm just interested in knowing if anyone here experienced this phenomena.

I know for me, if I don't personally know a guy, there's no way I would be interested in him just by seeing him around.  Usually, the guy has to like me first, and then I will think about becoming interested in him.  The only person I was ever interested in that I didn't know was the Italian guy that I posted about.  Really, I did know something about him, since he owned the restaurant across the street.  If he had not owned the restaurant, I don't think I would have been interested in him at all, especially since he had a tattoo.  If I ever see him again, I'm going to tease him about it. 
laugh.gif

Yes, the threads help, and the guys who PM me help me even more. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

Could be anything, what's so surprising though? They must have became really good friends, so they just took the next logical step.

They weren't friends, at all.  As for the variables, the guy is considerably older and white.  The girl is black.  They both are professionals with well-paying jobs.

So, it's basically like you see a person for years that you never talked to, then after several years of just seeing each other and not talking, y'all become an item. 

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by rpjgator

maybe he felt like going undercover to suggest a situation so he could ask what NT thought about it.....
maybe he wanted to hear our opinion about him asking her out.....
GO FOR IT MAN
I am a Wo-man.  girl.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
@ teasing someone about a tattoo

I got the idea from the neck tattoo thread from yesterday.  I'm gonna be like, "How do you ever expect to get a real job with that thing?" 
laugh.gif
  I wonder what his response will be, especially since he is a successful business owner.  His tattoo is on his upper arm, not his neck, by the way.  The neck is where I draw the line.  But if he had a tattoo on his neck, my teasing would go something like, "What prison did you just get out of?"

SShanique wrote:
I know this girl who regularly crossed paths with this guy for several years, and he just recently started dating her.  I'm wondering why he did not ask her out sooner.  Was he not attracted to her all those years or what?  If you've been in a similar situation, what brought about the change of heart?

grin.gif

You know this girl...
grin.gif

...let me guess...you're "just trying to help..."

If he had not owned the restaurant, I don't think I would have been interested in him at all, especially since he had a tattoo.  If I ever see him again, I'm going to tease him about it. 
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I'm starting to miss DC's daily threads.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Why don't you just ask him?

I don't know the guy.  Plus, the question is not specifically about these two people.  Hearing about them made me wonder how a man would go so long without asking the girl out and if someone here had experienced this.

Originally Posted by toine2983

If he had not owned the restaurant, I don't think I would have been interested in him at all, especially since he had a tattoo.  If I ever see him again, I'm going to tease him about it. 
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I'm starting to miss DC's daily threads.
Well, then he would have been just another guy.  When he told me who he was, he was already qualified, because my ex manager use to talk about the restaurant across the street all the time.  He would be like, such and such is packed, and then I would be looking across the street, longing for a single customer to set foot into the restaurant where I worked.  A 25-year-old who is doing that much better than a couple of 50-year-olds definitely makes me sit up and take notice.  Even in the online reviews, there is a huge difference between the two restaurants.  It also turns out that the guy lives a few houses down from my bosses.  At 25, he owned a house, a restaurant, a car, and I don't know what else.  To me, it is very attractive for a man that young to be about his business, because I am definitely about mine!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

cause he aint fell like it DAMN

this girl think everything is like a movie

roll.gif

couldve had other stuff going on more important.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I know for me, if I don't personally know a guy, there's no way I would be interested in him just by seeing him around.  Usually, the guy has to like me first, and then I will think about becoming interested in him.

Really?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom