What would win in a fight...

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

donkey_kong_en_smash_bros_brawl.jpg
>>>>>
banjo.jpg
roll.gif

I enjoy these hypothetical animal fight threads.
Best thread I ever participated in was http://niketalk.com/topic/218479 which asked what would you choose to be trapped in a room with, a jaguar, croc, or anaconda.
roll.gif
@ all the people saying they can break a jaguars neck
A gorilla vs an elephant was discussed in that thread as well
laugh.gif

As for OP's question, I'd say bear, if it was a grizzly bear or polar bear.

I enjoy these hypothetical animal fight threads.
Best thread I ever participated in was http://niketalk.com/topic/218479 which asked what would you choose to be trapped in a room with, a jaguar, croc, or anaconda.
roll.gif
@ all the people saying they can break a jaguars neck
A gorilla vs an elephant was discussed in that thread as well
laugh.gif

As for OP's question, I'd say bear, if it was a grizzly bear or polar bear.

Gorillas can lift 4000lbs over their heads?!? Thats insane if true. That would mean a silverback could lift up any damn bear and toss the mofo off a cliff or w/e.

Gorillas can lift 4000lbs over their heads?!? Thats insane if true. That would mean a silverback could lift up any damn bear and toss the mofo off a cliff or w/e.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by kidUFC

gorilla

they can grab objects and throw things..
come on man.. really? throwing a rock is so unfair.

really? come on man.. how is that unfair.. he has the ability to, why not use it .. gorilla
pimp.gif

wonder who has a bigger penis size tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gorilla

really? come on man.. how is that unfair.. he has the ability to, why not use it .. gorilla
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gorilla

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Son, we're talking about fighting and dude comes out of the asscheeks and wonders who has the bigger dong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why don't you do some research and get back to us with the answer?
roll.gif

And also, why isn't it fair to throw a rock? It's nature man, ain't a damn thing fair in nature. If it was fair, humans would've never made it as far as we have and there would be no such thing as extinction of animals. No referees around so the rock throw was most certainly legal.

LOL @ the clumsy gorilla getting herbed and then gets up all mad and retaliates with the rock throw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

gorilla

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Son, we're talking about fighting and dude comes out of the asscheeks and wonders who has the bigger dong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why don't you do some research and get back to us with the answer?
roll.gif

And also, why isn't it fair to throw a rock? It's nature man, ain't a damn thing fair in nature. If it was fair, humans would've never made it as far as we have and there would be no such thing as extinction of animals. No referees around so the rock throw was most certainly legal.

LOL @ the clumsy gorilla getting herbed and then gets up all mad and retaliates with the rock throw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

a Gorilla can lift 4k lbs..... whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... thats natural strength damnnn.... that thing can lift a car up easily.

a Gorilla can lift 4k lbs..... whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... thats natural strength damnnn.... that thing can lift a car up easily.

Back
Top Bottom