What would win in a fight...

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by proper english

gorilla

they can grab objects and throw things..
come on man.. really? throwing a rock is so unfair.

really? come on man.. how is that unfair.. he has the ability to, why not use it .. gorilla
pimp.gif

wonder who has a bigger penis size tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

f0b3no.jpg

mugzbo wrote:
LOL @ the clumsy gorilla getting herbed and then gets up all mad and retaliates with the rock throw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

You seriously think that Gorilla was real?  Watch that vid again.

Anyways,   Gorilla> Grizzly.   Gorilla=Polar bear, because the Polar bear is that much bigger.

A lion would kill a Gorilla though. I know someone who has witnessed this first hand.

Rhino and Hippo..... don't know at all, the hippo is the king of the water....

mugzbo wrote:
LOL @ the clumsy gorilla getting herbed and then gets up all mad and retaliates with the rock throw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways,   Gorilla> Grizzly.   Gorilla=Polar bear, because the Polar bear is that much bigger.

A lion would kill a Gorilla though. I know someone who has witnessed this first hand.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

mugzbo wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Who the @$#* said it was real? I can't enjoy a video for its humor? Must I specify that i LOL'd at the man in a gorilla suit got herbed?
eyes.gif
Get the hell outta here with your assumptions.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

mugzbo wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Who the @$#* said it was real? I can't enjoy a video for its humor? Must I specify that i LOL'd at the man in a gorilla suit got herbed?
eyes.gif
Get the hell outta here with your assumptions.

I'll put my money on the bear...
they use their (more that razor sharp) claws climb trees with good speed and they weigh at least 900 lbs....

I'll put my money on the bear...
they use their (more that razor sharp) claws climb trees with good speed and they weigh at least 900 lbs....

Depends on the breed of bear, but they would pretty much all give a gorilla the business.

Most bears get an extra digit over the gorilla's weight class.  That's bad for business in the animal world.

Depends on the breed of bear, but they would pretty much all give a gorilla the business.

Most bears get an extra digit over the gorilla's weight class.  That's bad for business in the animal world.

Gorilla can go on a total frenzy and have much more strength with it's arms. So, monkey FTW.

Gorilla can go on a total frenzy and have much more strength with it's arms. So, monkey FTW.

Originally Posted by proper english

gorilla

they can grab objects and throw things..
come on man.. really? throwing a rock is so unfair.

really? come on man.. how is that unfair.. he has the ability to, why not use it .. gorilla
pimp.gif

wonder who has a bigger penis size tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Bear.  Look that up if you dont believe me
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom