What would yall say is the best nike basketball shoes of all time?

Kobe V and Zoom BB are the first two that come to mind for me. Huarache 2k4, 2k5, and Hyperdunks are all up there as well.

Kobe V > VI for me as well, I liked the VI a lot but other than the durability issues, the V was basically the perfect b-ball shoe.

The Huarache ‘Elite’ (what woulda been the ‘2k6’ but they changed them into the team line) was great to play in but not as nice aesthetically as it’s predecessors imo.

Kobe 5s showed me how much low tops are better than highs to me

But the ultraposites have love from my. My favorite shoe to ball in back in high school.

My favorite is the Jordan XX8SE. Although lately I've been playing in the Kyrie3's and loving them.

Wow. It is not a easy to chose one. Let me put this way.
2K4 open new world. It was sensational. It is the first Kobe on Nike no matter what
Kobe 3 was remarkable. design is not usual but performance wise. it is another level
Hyperdunk : I think the best design set up, If it has zoom on forefoot, it won't be comparable.
Kobe 5: like other says, it is close to perfect. it is way better shoes than Kobe 4.

in these days, I would pick KD10 because the midsole set up (supercomfort) and design. Leo is more like twisted design but I love it.

Candidate: Pippen 2 (wht/red) was awesome design, VC2 (wht/red) was another level as well.

Back
Top Bottom