What would you do? Vol. Not that serious

Ok so I go to the gas station real quick to pick up some black and milds. I see one of my dudes i was coo wit from back in Middle School inside payin. Rightwhen i come up in there i say what's up, it's been a minute what's good with you? But homeboy was like "supp man" . Held the door for meand i was like " how you doin" he replies "Chillin" and right after that he looks down and stares at my shoes and goes .. " Damn. Those are some nice shoes." and he looks back up at me but that kind of look like he aint even interested in talkin to me at all. Then he asks " howmuch did you get those for" I tell em and he was like "oh.. damn." You shoulda seen that foul look he had on his face right after that. He hadsome Nikes on and i know he's a shoe head. I'm not stupid i I know when a dude is Real or not and i don't call just any dude my homeboy. But Iknow this cat posts with some dude i was beefin with but i don't think he pays attention to BS like that ..He had to bounce and he's suppose to hit meup in the week to post. I know he use to do Meth back in the day too so I'm not sure if he as back on it.. If you were me would you kick it with him? Iwant to because if he wants to see me ill bring it to his lame #%#.. Feels like he wants to jack me. Should i bring it to him or could he have been in a badmood?

Cliff Notes:
-Saw one of my homeys that i knew from Middle School thru High School
-Didn't seem interested in talking to me about anything but my kicks
-Looked at me foul the whole time like he didn't even know me
smh.gif

-This Cat kicks it with some dude I use to beef with
-Feels like he wants to jack me or maybe he was in a bad mood.
-What would you do?

I would stay away from that dude. Sounds like the type to do some dumb !+@% against you cause he's a hater.....

wht u trying to do? he aint no female.. if he was i understand what ur doing...

but man.. he's ur homie when u were in middle school. Keyword. MIDDLE SCHOOL.
you dont even know this guy anymore, by all means, he's nothing but a stranger.

if he didnt act like he didnt wanna kick it with you, than +*!# him

he mess with dudes you beefed with and he could possibly be on Meth again?

Sounds like an easy answer, I'd stay away unless you believe the "keep your enemies closer" steez

Destroy everything he holds valuable in life right before his eyes, look at him point blank and whisper "Vaya con Dios".

This sounds like he scheming on your kicks. Grape's too? Nah, he sound like he'll set you up somewhere down the road.

i wouldnt kick it with dude personally
if you havent seen somebody in a while and you have a bad feelin about them thats usually a sign

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

/ your friendship with him

You right about that bro ..

Carlosdapaperboy - I know what you're sayin but we got Mad history

Thugnificence - That's what i been thinkin

Million Dollar Stacks - I just might have to if he actin like that

Elpablo21 - Probably won't post with that foo .. But i just wanna see what's good because we live neareachother

so keeping my enemy closer would make sense ..

Pmighty - That's exactly how i was feelin after i bounced .. i think it was a sign

LAzianboi - I know what you sayin dogg

Kicktionair - i will but i gotta be cautious

Frankie Valentino - trust i want to but i gotta fall back and see where hes comin from

Teflandon - you probably right .. which is why im not sure of what I'm gonna do yet

I'll keep yall updated if he calls .. doubt he will but we'll see

Back
Top Bottom