What you eatin for dinner NT?

It was raining and a tad cold out today, so i decided to get something that would warm me up.

262bdxw.jpg
+
r9o7m0.jpg

=
2mdo591.jpg

>
2463oma.jpg

Now im feeling
thumbs-up.jpg

i had japanese food...

spicy crunchy salmon roll made w/brown rice
spicy crunchy shrimp roll made w/brown rice
a side order of spicy mayo for dipping
clear soup

Garden salad with peaches, sunflower seed, and ranch dressing, along with a side of sauteed seasoned chicken breast. I'm trying to lose 20 pounds. Feelsgood eating healthy again.

YO! I did something similar. Brunswick Stew from Harris-Teeter's deli and a Stouffer's chick & broc stromboli. DF!!!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]chicken blt salad from wendys with balsamic vinaigrette[/color]

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Garden salad with peaches, sunflower seed, and ranch dressing, along with a side of sauteed seasoned chicken breast. I'm trying to lose 20 pounds. Feels good eating healthy again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sounds like something my wife and i would whip up for dinner.

we stay eatin homemade garden salads with a side of seasoned roast chicken breast. i usually go with some montreal seasoning, some tony cacheres, or good oleadobo, depending on my mood. for the salad itself, it's either peaches or pears, some cranberries, and a little bit of gorgonzola cheese. i'm a ranchor blue cheese fanatic, so i was happy to find the reduced fat variety at the grocery store. if i feel like going light, a nice raspberry vinaigrette does thetrick.

Portugese take out, chicken, yellow rice, backed potato

Random note, with all this chicken that everyone eats, do you guys ever think we'll run out
frown.gif

Me and Wifey are at Caesars Palace in Vegas. We had Sushi @ Sushi Ruko or something like that in the forum shops.

Edamame
Octopus Roll
Spicy Tuna Roll

and some others.

Tall daddy Kirin Ichiban for me and White Wine for her. Been sippin on a Yard tall Margarita ever since so I don't really remember exactly what we had.Very good though.

If you come to Caesars, LV I recommend both Hyakumi and Sushi Ruko for sushi.

its 1:45 am, I just reheated some penne le vodka, topped with a sriranka hot sauce, a thick layer of brown rice, and some strips or pork on top. so ghetto yetso good

Back
Top Bottom