Whatever Happen To " Insert NBA Player " Thread? Where Are They Now?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Flight White
word where is this dude
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Why did the knicks release Jonathan Bender? I know it was prob just a feel good story for Donnie Walsh, but he couldn't play another season?
in case anyone is wondering, Bob Sura was on some pokerstars.net show recently..
what the hell?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Why did the knicks release Jonathan Bender? I know it was prob just a feel good story for Donnie Walsh, but he couldn't play another season?
in case anyone is wondering, Bob Sura was on some pokerstars.net show recently..
what the hell?
laugh.gif

Not an NBA player but dude was a beast in college. What happened to Scottie Reynolds? He was a 1st team All-American and was considered to be one of the best pg's in the country yet he went undrafted and has played in Europe and the D-league. Last time i heard from him I think he was playing for a team in the Philippines. Dude could've been solid in the league had he been given a shot 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Not an NBA player but dude was a beast in college. What happened to Scottie Reynolds? He was a 1st team All-American and was considered to be one of the best pg's in the country yet he went undrafted and has played in Europe and the D-league. Last time i heard from him I think he was playing for a team in the Philippines. Dude could've been solid in the league had he been given a shot 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Mike Penberthy
I really never understood how he had a job in the first place. Like was he friends with someone in high places? He could shoot, but why him? How did he have a job.
aww man Penberthy is one of my all time irrational favorite Lakers...he was small and unathletic but he shot early and often, and shot well. funny story with him:
On March 4, the 26-year-old rookie with the short blond hair tried to attend a shootaround at the Staples Center but was stopped at a police barricade set up for the Los Angeles Marathon. Riding in his new Acura sedan, Penberthy was directly behind teammate Ron Harper in his Range Rover. A police officer let Harper pass; he turned Penberthy away. "Hey, I play for the Lakers," Penberthy pleaded.
"Yeah, right," the officer replied.
After a few more futile attempts to get through, Penberthy made the 45-minute drive back home to Valencia, Calif. When Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson was told why Penberthy missed practice, he didn't even fine him, calling the officer's act "a case of racial profiling.
last i read, he was in playing in germany.

as for chris mihm, #1 on my irrational favorite Laker list, i believe he retired a few years ago due to injuries after he was traded to memphis from LA.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Mike Penberthy
I really never understood how he had a job in the first place. Like was he friends with someone in high places? He could shoot, but why him? How did he have a job.
aww man Penberthy is one of my all time irrational favorite Lakers...he was small and unathletic but he shot early and often, and shot well. funny story with him:
On March 4, the 26-year-old rookie with the short blond hair tried to attend a shootaround at the Staples Center but was stopped at a police barricade set up for the Los Angeles Marathon. Riding in his new Acura sedan, Penberthy was directly behind teammate Ron Harper in his Range Rover. A police officer let Harper pass; he turned Penberthy away. "Hey, I play for the Lakers," Penberthy pleaded.
"Yeah, right," the officer replied.
After a few more futile attempts to get through, Penberthy made the 45-minute drive back home to Valencia, Calif. When Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson was told why Penberthy missed practice, he didn't even fine him, calling the officer's act "a case of racial profiling.
last i read, he was in playing in germany.

as for chris mihm, #1 on my irrational favorite Laker list, i believe he retired a few years ago due to injuries after he was traded to memphis from LA.

Latrell Sprewell
Rashad McCants
Sean May
Allen Ray from Nova
Acie Law
Darko Milicic
Matt Carroll
Marvin Williams

Back
Top Bottom