Whatever Happen To " Insert NBA Player " Thread? Where Are They Now?

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Anybody have any idea where Cuttino Mobley is?

I saw him about two summers ago touring with other ex and current NBA players and they would play against a Chinese team. He also had Ryan Hollins and Derrick Coleman's out of shape self. Theres a video on youtube floating around of him playing in some Nike league with Chris Brown or something like that.
Ahhhh ok, wasn't sure if he was still doing anything NBA related.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ MR J 858, that's messed up son!

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Anybody have any idea where Cuttino Mobley is?

I saw him about two summers ago touring with other ex and current NBA players and they would play against a Chinese team. He also had Ryan Hollins and Derrick Coleman's out of shape self. Theres a video on youtube floating around of him playing in some Nike league with Chris Brown or something like that.
Ahhhh ok, wasn't sure if he was still doing anything NBA related.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ MR J 858, that's messed up son!

Originally Posted by MR J 858

What happened to Laron Profit?

Dude was seriously so many times mistaken as Kobe during his brief time with the Lakers.
He is around (here). Not sure if he is still playing though. But he was sitting on the bench, well courtside seats @ Goodman vs. Drew

Originally Posted by MR J 858

What happened to Laron Profit?

Dude was seriously so many times mistaken as Kobe during his brief time with the Lakers.
He is around (here). Not sure if he is still playing though. But he was sitting on the bench, well courtside seats @ Goodman vs. Drew

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Lol I forgot bout swift. Wasn't he like on drugs or something.

didnt someone in his family passed away? what ever happened to vonteego cummings? i remember dude dropped a bunch of points vs denver in one quarter, lol. also, quincy lewis?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Lol I forgot bout swift. Wasn't he like on drugs or something.

didnt someone in his family passed away? what ever happened to vonteego cummings? i remember dude dropped a bunch of points vs denver in one quarter, lol. also, quincy lewis?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What in the world happened to The Stromile Swift Show?

He was never the same after his Mother passed away.  He's playing in China putting up Chamberlain numbers.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What in the world happened to The Stromile Swift Show?

He was never the same after his Mother passed away.  He's playing in China putting up Chamberlain numbers.

Seems like playing in China is the easy way out... I could probably play in China lol my 6 foot stature would be unheard of

Seems like playing in China is the easy way out... I could probably play in China lol my 6 foot stature would be unheard of

Back
Top Bottom