Whatever happened to jason williams

I love the cross he hit GP with. Nasty *%+@
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Works for ESPN doesn`t he?
lol white chocolate cant put a sentence together fool...but then again Gary Payton has a job as a commentator so anything can happen.

WHITE CHOCOLATE!!! Old School Kings
pimp.gif
One of the funnest teams to watch was that team with Williams, Webber, Divac, Christie, Jackson, and others.

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Works for ESPN doesn`t he?
That's Jay (Jason) Williams that played for Duke. He's talking about the hood boy they call "white chocolate".

JR5

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Why was Jason Williams' career so short-lived?

10 years in the L ain't shorty bruh. But he could still play but he got his ring I guess he good with where he at now.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Why was Jason Williams' career so short-lived?

He would still be a potent PG in the league if it wasnt for a nagging knee injury... he will end up back in basketball... he may even end up playing again ifhe can get healthy.. or he may be done for good.. but you may see him again coaching somewhere...

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

That man single handedly messed up my basketball fundamentals
laugh.gif

Yup. In Middle School I always tried to replicate that behind the back elbow pass.

laugh.gif

I think that happened to every pg growing up in the lates 90's early 2000's. That elbow passed ruined tryouts for me when i was a freshman

Originally Posted by jville819

laugh.gif

I think that happened to every pg growing up in the lates 90's early 2000's. That elbow passed ruined tryouts for me when i was a freshman

Damn, why the fudge would you do that in tryouts? Props, though, that takes some gonads. But overall,
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom