Whatever happened to jason williams

Dude went to the Clippers then said 'How 'bout... no.'

laugh.gif

he wasn't traded, he signed a one year deal since he was a Free agent. but then decided to retire because of the injury.

J-Will's court vision was ridiculous. His ability to pass was other-worldly IMO.

His play with the Kings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

J-Will's court vision was ridiculous. His ability to pass was other-worldly IMO.

His play with the Kings
pimp.gif
yup, his days with the kings were the best in his career

Damn...dude was disgusting ....only other person that comes to mind with that skill set is Chris Paul

Didn't he tried to scam Rock Deep and fell off the face of the earth?

Anyone remember that interview he had when he was with the Grizzlies and was going off on the reporter?
laugh.gif

It was even posted here on NT once.
nerd.gif

Best highlight ever I swear I can't believe Randy Moss played back with him in high school

Originally Posted by foampositefreak

did he have that huge scandal about the limo driver he shot ever since he been M.I.A.
Wrong one

Maybe my all-time favorite player.

That shirt is classic- I had one customized just like it n rock it all the time at school.

"You ain't writing nothin homeboy. You ain't writin nothin. You not gonna get no interview. NOT GONNA GET NO INTERVIEW!!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jason Williams made me fall in love with basketball all over again after my man Pennys decline I thank him for that.

His days with the Kings were awesome the things he did were unbelievable either good or bad it takes alotta balls to play they way he did.

Best Selling Jersey 99-00 or close to it

Top Highlights
Behind the back vs Utah in traffic 99 playoffs
eek.gif

The fake pick n crossover n 3 vs Stockton 99 season
Steal and then Dunk on Mario Ely plus grabbin the popcorn from a fan
pimp.gif
roll.gif

GP crossover
eek.gif

Countless fake rap around passes n layups
Full court Alley oops to Abdul Wahad

I just loved everything about those Kings they really played fun basketball nobody was beatin the Lakers back then sadly and thanks to a company Pontel inSwitzerland (Im in England)I have about 100 video tapes of JWills games 2 of 3 Kings seasons and first 3 in Memphis and watch them more than current NBAgames.

I hated how the Kings did him dirty he layed the foundations to that style then they shipped him out the fans loved him n hated that they did that to him

Jason was a beast in Memphis most people didnt get to see them play on tv but when Hubie came along Jason was at his best didnt change to much but his assistturnover ratio was best in the L one year.

I hated how he hobbled to a ring but was great to see him get it but he just wasnt the JWill I loved there was flashes winning game 6 pretty much vs Pistonsthanks to his performance and some nice passes in the finals.

JWills career seemed short because dude was old as a Rookie thanks to his shady college days he was 24-25 as a rookie while dudes like Bibby were like 21.

Im proud to say I got to see dude play for 10 years.

Peace
Scottie

Dude was the only reason I enjoyed Kings basketball...

And that basketball team was somethin else...

Back
Top Bottom