Whatever happened to the Dave White Stabs?

b128352030.jpg

Picture was taken by Menace on the CT forums 2 years ago at the Air Max 95 ten year anniversary

b128352021.jpg

Any new information would be much appreciated. I remember hearing on the boards that these would be available as a GR, but then word died down very fast. Iwould really love to get my hands on a pair. Thanks in advance.

they were slated for production but due to the Footpatrol Stabs (both pairs) nike had to put a stop on em.... Then about a 6 months ago there were rumorsbrewing that they may make a comeback... but as you can see still nothing....

If nike is reading this.... That Stab is AMAZING and deserves to be released.... PLEASE

you can almost never go wrong with that classic colorway.

i don't recall sneakerpimps having the stabs either, on their tour.. just the 90 and 87.

those 95s up there are ridiculous though.

Those are so effin' ill. There aren't many times that the Neon/Grey color combo goes wrong on a Nike runner, IMO.

I really hope those stabs release. There so fresh especially with the 95 style laces.

The 87's are grails of mine, but no way I am paying the kind of cash they are going for... I am obsessed with stabs though and those are hotter than allthe pairs I own. The 95 laces are killing it and the color way is ridiculous. I wish nike would release these but they seem to have lost their focus on stabsthis year for the lights and the structures. Can't really see these ever dropping.

he might be a real cool guy and all but... . .he has got to be one of the most over-rated "artists" (i use the term real loosely) since stash. iswear to god, how far is this guy gonna go using his wannabe leroy neiman splatters?

I want these to come out soooo bad!!!!! Even if they released in Europe and were $500 apair I'd cop 3 pairs!!!! I love stabs and gthis is by far thegreatest colorway I've seen of them!!!

Nike if you're reading this... PLEASE MAKE THE STABS A NIKE ID SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

The 87's are grails of mine, but no way I am paying the kind of cash they are going for...

I've been trying to get a pair since they dropped but no luck so far. This is on of three 87's I'd pay a lot to get my hands on (the other twobeing Safaris & Viotechs). You got any info on where to get them?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by VA757VA

They are decent, but "Granite" grey stabs > *

A classic shoe many slept on.
I agree with this post.
137251765ecc457e83c62fa3e8ecbda8ee63d6f.jpg
Those are so clean. Yeah, I'm pissed I slept when they were readily available. One of those shoes you say you'll pick up later, but somehowthey fall through the cracks.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

how about just giving us any one of these colorways please.

Like I said earlier.. they need to ID the Stabs!!! Even if they only do it for a limited time it would be dope. Stabs are my most comfortable shoes I own,i love those things!!!!

And yeah I gotta cop those grey joints posted above, i slept on those as well...

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

how about just giving us any one of these colorways please.

Like I said earlier.. they need to ID the Stabs!!! Even if they only do it for a limited time it would be dope. Stabs are my most comfortable shoes I own, i love those things!!!!

And yeah I gotta cop those grey joints posted above, i slept on those as well...

Those grey/black/infrared ones are NUTS! If we could ID these (with mesh, Nike) at around a buck a pair, I'd probably never leave the computer...exceptto answer the FedEx guy at the door!
roll.gif

From what i was told these were scrapped a long time ago.

Don't see Nike changing there mind on them unless JD/Size? get involved in some way or the other.

That being said that neon colourway would work much better on the Structure.

Back
Top Bottom