Whatever happened to the Dave White Stabs?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by VA757VA

They are decent, but "Granite" grey stabs > *

A classic shoe many slept on.
I agree with this post.
137251765ecc457e83c62fa3e8ecbda8ee63d6f.jpg
when exactly did those come out?

i never saw em here in atlanta.

Yeah when did those grey stabs release I remeber seeing them but don't remember them when they released. How much would a pair be going for nowadays?

Instead of releasing the Neon 95s for the 200th time (b/c you know they will), Nike needs to drop these Neon Stabs once. Just once, that's all we'reasking...

Originally Posted by clean sole

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Like I said earlier.. they need to ID the Stabs!!! Even if they only do it for a limited time it would be dope. Stabs are my most comfortable shoes I own, i love those things!!!!

And yeah I gotta cop those grey joints posted above, i slept on those as well...

Those grey/black/infrared ones are NUTS! If we could ID these (with mesh, Nike) at around a buck a pair, I'd probably never leave the computer...except to answer the FedEx guy at the door!
roll.gif

word. I think I'd probably go broke IDing Stabs.

Originally Posted by TuKrazy

are those just PS pics or EU release or what? really nice colors.

Thanks. Just some OG colorways I did up in Illustrator and some other colorways I made up.

The New Balance-esque grey colorway is so, so nice......

But these are still my fav....

2yobygn.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by clean sole

Like I said earlier.. they need to ID the Stabs!!! Even if they only do it for a limited time it would be dope. Stabs are my most comfortable shoes I own, i love those things!!!!

And yeah I gotta cop those grey joints posted above, i slept on those as well...

Those grey/black/infrared ones are NUTS! If we could ID these (with mesh, Nike) at around a buck a pair, I'd probably never leave the computer...except to answer the FedEx guy at the door!
roll.gif
word. I think I'd probably go broke IDing Stabs.

I heard that... if they were around $100-$120 I'd probably cop about 10 pairs.... Come on Nike listen to your customer... we're always right,REMEMEBER? LOLOL
roll.gif

To whomever it was who said the Stabs were the most comfortable shoes he owns, I agree with that post.
I could walk all day in these and it wouldn't bother my feet at all. They're that comfortable.
Infrared Stabs would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. A shame so many of the colorways released were subpar. If it wasn't the colorways that failed, it was the choice ofmaterials (precreased pleather FTL )

I heard that they were only samples and are not coming out. Were part of the 10 yr Anniv for the 95 Air Max but were dropped because, "technically",they're not part of the Air Max series.

Surprised I never saw the AM1 or AM90 on Napsize or Flightclub NY.

smh.gif
at Nike

IMO the neon colorway should become one of their standard colorways, much like the obsidian/university blue or all black or all white. I understand their notwanting to include those neon stabs in the HOA pack but they still could've released it and it would've/could've been a big hit.

^^^^

Seriously. They scrap the Stabs, then throw the same colorway on the Air Max Light.

And release it overseas.

Nike gets the **** lately. But I'm not mad, because the one thing they AREN'T getting.........is my money.

To whomever it was who said the Stabs were the most comfortable shoes he owns, I agree with that post.
I could walk all day in these and it wouldn't bother my feet at all. They're that comfortable.
Infrared Stabs would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. A shame so many of the colorways released were subpar. If it wasn't the colorways that failed, it was the choice of materials (precreased pleather FTL )

That was me... A couple years ago I was in NY for a couple weeks and my boy I was staying with loves to walk everywhere and I was wearing my air max97's well after 2 days I had 2 huge blisters on my feet, never had that happen before. So I end up at my boy's store and see the Ink/Orange/midnightfog Stabs and being the fan of purple that i am i copped them and started rocking them. The whole rest of the trip i was walking around like I had pillows onmy feet. I've seriously never had a shoe that was that comfortable. Needless to say since then I went crazy on them and now I've got 8 pairs ofstabs... LOL

roll.gif

For the stabs you really feel the cushioning. On other shoes with Nike Air it feels like cardboard but the cushioning is *very* responsive, both in the heeland forefoot.

smh.gif
at Nike

IMO the neon colorway should become one of their standard colorways, much like the obsidian/university blue or all black or all white. I understand their not wanting to include those neon stabs in the HOA pack but they still could've released it and it would've/could've been a big hit.

Chuuch. I've said it time and time again--it's hard to go wrong with a Neon/Grey colorway on any Nike runner.

Infrared Stabs would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. A shame so many of the colorways released were subpar. If it wasn't the colorways that failed, it was the choice of materials (precreased pleather FTL )

That was me... A couple years ago I was in NY for a couple weeks and my boy I was staying with loves to walk everywhere and I was wearing my air max 97's well after 2 days I had 2 huge blisters on my feet, never had that happen before. So I end up at my boy's store and see the Ink/Orange/midnight fog Stabs and being the fan of purple that i am i copped them and started rocking them. The whole rest of the trip i was walking around like I had pillows on my feet. I've seriously never had a shoe that was that comfortable. Needless to say since then I went crazy on them and now I've got 8 pairs of stabs... LOL

my story was kinda the same, never felt like paying over $100 for some running shoes that i might turn to beaters in a few weeks so i never paid attentionto them in retail. Stumbled upon the neons at the outlet for 5000yen then went ballistic owning 6 pairs

Last years colorways weren't that bad in my opinion... But the nordic pack was the last pack I would even consider purchasing (got both for $50 shippedeach off ebay). Once the leather toe took over they were ruined in my opinion. But the Structure retro recently reminded me of what I love so much on stabs,and what is lost in even the "premium releases". That thin mesh on the stabs/structures allowed for air to pass through while you were"running" thus cooling your feet. I remember the first time I wore stabs on a warm summer day with a little bit of a breeze. Nothing is better! Ilove some of the premium colorways and own most of them, but just make some classic colorways and fix the fact that the toe is pointed upward, what OG stab doyou see that looks like that?

Honestly though... My mango & black/neon green pair are some of my favorite pairs to this day out of everything I own.

Back
Top Bottom