What's a decent paying job for a college student?

^
laugh.gif
Dance for dollars..

or job on campus?

Bank teller, or try and find a retail that pays over $10 (very hard/unlikely).
I think UPS also pays in that range for certain jobs

hoein still the best thing goin.
or a paid internship that relates to your major

or ups/fedex (good workout + get paid)

any job on campus.  the perks of serving dimes on the daily as well as seein them in class is priceless.  "Hey aren't you in my econ class?"  Yes I am.  Here's your starbucks mocha latte.  Now let's bone.

As far as actual best money paying jobs, I don't know maybe a grocery store with benefits?

check if there's a career center or something similar at your school to help you get an internship/job relating to your major. They'll help you create a resume and send it out etc.

It didn't pay as much as I would've liked, but this past school year I was a car prep at Enterprise. Clean the inside and outside of the cars, pick people up, drop cars off at our corporate accounts, take cars to get serviced, etc.

It was fun to me, if you like cars and need a part time job I would recommend it. Also 50% off rentals and the under 25 driver fee was waived 
pimp.gif

Get a library job seriously. But whatever you do, don't stray too far away from campus. Commuting is a B, even places you usually don't think are that far away. 

looking for a job this summer too. tired of applying to pharmacies (major) for tech/assistant positions. no one is hiring part time/only for the summer. 

i heard the easiest best bang for your buck job is valet or delivering newspapers.

UPS

you won't get rich but the you will be in shape and you only work around 20 hours or less per week. I did it 2 years of college and I ate whatever I wanted and never gained weight, had money for bud/alcohol every week, and its brainless work but very physical. Also you will be in a union so its very hard to get fired.

Back
Top Bottom