Whats going to happen when Michael Jordan dies?

I'm sure the brand will keep living. The Jordan Brand forum died a long time ago but there are still people on here asking stupid questions and building hype for shoes that don't come out for another year and a half...

If he died tomorrow, I'm sure they would release every shoe in an all black colorway, with no creativity whatsoever (all whites anyone). And all of the hypebeasts on here (yes you) would scramble to overpay for them.

The brand is dead. No originality, no loyalty. The good news? Every single shoe you have ever talked about and drooled over (especially when done on this forum) WILL come out now. Every single one. And that will repeat again and again over the next few years. Save your money up. Congratulations. You simultaneously got your wishes and killed something I used to love. R.I.P.

I'm sure the brand will keep living. The Jordan Brand forum died a long time ago but there are still people on here asking stupid questions and building hype for shoes that don't come out for another year and a half...

If he died tomorrow, I'm sure they would release every shoe in an all black colorway, with no creativity whatsoever (all whites anyone). And all of the hypebeasts on here (yes you) would scramble to overpay for them.

The brand is dead. No originality, no loyalty. The good news? Every single shoe you have ever talked about and drooled over (especially when done on this forum) WILL come out now. Every single one. And that will repeat again and again over the next few years. Save your money up. Congratulations. You simultaneously got your wishes and killed something I used to love. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Alex23

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Nike Air will return on retro jordans from I to XI
Yea on the back of the 11s like the OG's.......................................................................
indifferent.gif
OG's had nike air on da insole.

Originally Posted by Alex23

Yea on the back of the 11s like the OG's.......................................................................
indifferent.gif
OG's had nike air on da insole.

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

I love this idea nike should do this.
we should calm down here, or some idiot will go kill mj to make this happen. y'all sick

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

I love this idea nike should do this.
we should calm down here, or some idiot will go kill mj to make this happen. y'all sick

Back
Top Bottom