Whats going to happen when Michael Jordan dies?

Don't think to far ahead now young grasshopper, for tomorrow comes today....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Quashy

[h3]Whats going to happen when Michael Jordan dies?
[/h3]
Just like his shoes, no matter how you store him, he will eventually rot and decay away after he's in the box.

Originally Posted by Quashy

[h3]Whats going to happen when Michael Jordan dies?
[/h3]
Just like his shoes, no matter how you store him, he will eventually rot and decay away after he's in the box.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

they will bury MJ in a "r.i.p" edition J, sumone will dig it back down after he is buried and sell it on ebay..

P.S. sumone will buy the pair for sum ridick price.
LOL
roll.gif
soooo true

Originally Posted by vipersupra

they will bury MJ in a "r.i.p" edition J, sumone will dig it back down after he is buried and sell it on ebay..

P.S. sumone will buy the pair for sum ridick price.
LOL
roll.gif
soooo true

Some of u guys are really dumb. Another reason why we hate on young shoeheads. Og 7s to 11s had the Nike air on the insoles. Man I am so glad I was a teenager in the 90s. To grow up in this generation stinks.

Some of u guys are really dumb. Another reason why we hate on young shoeheads. Og 7s to 11s had the Nike air on the insoles. Man I am so glad I was a teenager in the 90s. To grow up in this generation stinks.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

MJ's not even old, who knows maybe JB won't be around when MJ dies.

Don't think it will be how many jays do you people need over and over again? Quality will get worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and the price will go up and up and up and up and up and up and up.
JB needs to die asap its boring now who doesn't have jordans these days? 

Don't think it will be how many jays do you people need over and over again? Quality will get worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and the price will go up and up and up and up and up and up and up.

this is liuke just random ideas...who knows...there might be year of all black cat j's for all we knoe

this is liuke just random ideas...who knows...there might be year of all black cat j's for all we knoe

this guy is my childhood hero. i hope that his death is far away. if you guys are hoping that the shoes you"ve acquired up to this point will gain value when he does die, then yes, i believe they will. however, i'd rather have him walking around this earth to spread his legacy and knowledge about the game of basketball and not to mention this dude has been a big part of mine and countless other people's life for a long time. when he does die (if i'm still alive) i will celebrate his life and the inspiration he has given me. not how much i could possibly profit off of his demise. mj forever.

this guy is my childhood hero. i hope that his death is far away. if you guys are hoping that the shoes you"ve acquired up to this point will gain value when he does die, then yes, i believe they will. however, i'd rather have him walking around this earth to spread his legacy and knowledge about the game of basketball and not to mention this dude has been a big part of mine and countless other people's life for a long time. when he does die (if i'm still alive) i will celebrate his life and the inspiration he has given me. not how much i could possibly profit off of his demise. mj forever.

Back
Top Bottom