whats good in venice beach

takin some broad there she never been there and I only been there once what's crackin? restaurants? art work? any things that would be good? thanks inadvance.

there's that one bar restaurant right on venice, you can sit outside and watch all the weirdos.

but the food is mediocre and the price ain't worth it.

what the wifey and i usually do is .... walk venice, buy some potatoe fries by that one shop (they also have chicken fries) grab a pizza if you want it too,there's also a "famous" spot to get these fried donut holes overrated IMO, then we get some mango fruit with chile and lime.

walk ... check out the graff, play ball, watch the sunset and just enjoy the scenary.

and avoid them dudes who try to sell you their whack ++! CDs.

bring a blanket or whatever if you plan on watching the sunset.

etc. etc.

ive lived in So Cal for 11 years now and not once have I visited Venice Beach lol I use to go when I was a child, when my family would visit So Cal, but eventhen I never liked it. Id rather go to Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach.

and the place is called "big daddy's"

venice is fun when youre walking around with the food in your hand just looking at all the druggies and smelling the bums that walk past you.

oh yeah, i forget what days (tues & sun night maybe) they have that drum circle.

if you smoke a bowl usually gets passed around.

you roll by my homie's store, ROGUE STATUS on 1720 Main st...yeah, it's a plug, but they're good peeps

Back
Top Bottom