Whats good Niketalk, anyone have the T Mobile HTC HD7?

If it had Android and a front facing camera it would be the truth lol, but WP7 is just too new. It has pretty much all the general features you will find on any phone (Twitter, FB, Email, etc) but aint that much niche stuff out to make it that unique.

I've had the HTC HD7 since the 1st day it came out
What phone do you have now?
The features I absolutely love are Office and the Zune Pass(every cd and song right at your finger tips) and the browser is tolerable
The software is super buggy stuff force closes like the marketplace and you have to turn the phone off and back on

I've had the HTC HD7 since the 1st day it came out
What phone do you have now?
The features I absolutely love are Office and the Zune Pass(every cd and song right at your finger tips) and the browser is tolerable
The software is super buggy stuff force closes like the marketplace and you have to turn the phone off and back on

I had it when it first dropped in December. Took it out the box, played around with it for 6 hours and decided to send it back. The netflix feature on it is
pimp.gif
 tho. It's so clear. However, this phone wasn't for me. It's too new, and from what I read, app development is slow moving. Once I saw that, I was like F that, I need something that I can use right now. I didn't want to wait 2 years for apps that are out now. I sent it back on the 14 day buyer's remorse program on T mobile and got the Samsung Vibrant. I'm happy. OP, if you want it, cop. But it just wasn't for me.

I had it when it first dropped in December. Took it out the box, played around with it for 6 hours and decided to send it back. The netflix feature on it is
pimp.gif
 tho. It's so clear. However, this phone wasn't for me. It's too new, and from what I read, app development is slow moving. Once I saw that, I was like F that, I need something that I can use right now. I didn't want to wait 2 years for apps that are out now. I sent it back on the 14 day buyer's remorse program on T mobile and got the Samsung Vibrant. I'm happy. OP, if you want it, cop. But it just wasn't for me.

I only used it for about 3 weeks but its good if you mainly text, call and browse the web. The app support is weak but that didnt really matter to me. Screen size is great for browsing the web, zune, or everyday use. The main reason I decided to get rid of it was because there wasn't enough memory for my music. The build quality is solid for the most part and Windows is very smooth. I might end up going back to windows once the mango update comes out if the Nokia N9 doesn't drop. I ended up selling the phone and got a vibrant. Like I said I needed expandable memory and the vibrant screen resolution looks better to me.

I only used it for about 3 weeks but its good if you mainly text, call and browse the web. The app support is weak but that didnt really matter to me. Screen size is great for browsing the web, zune, or everyday use. The main reason I decided to get rid of it was because there wasn't enough memory for my music. The build quality is solid for the most part and Windows is very smooth. I might end up going back to windows once the mango update comes out if the Nokia N9 doesn't drop. I ended up selling the phone and got a vibrant. Like I said I needed expandable memory and the vibrant screen resolution looks better to me.

Originally Posted by ricky409

they got them for the free on tmobile.com...

i'm thinkin about coppin to flip... and keeping one just for myself...

but i dont know if the phone is worth it...

on the ebay scene and just for me...

i just WISH i could get an HD2 w/ front facing camera...

that would be BOSS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you gonna get two 2 year plans and cancel them haha...doesn't seem like the flip would be worth it after fees and such.
roll.gif

that would be BOSS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you gonna get two 2 year plans and cancel them haha...doesn't seem like the flip would be worth it after fees and such.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

that would be BOSS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

depends on how much cake i can collect on ebay...

did it with the g2 and got free.99

4 g2s on contract = $0

ETF @ $200 X 4 lines = $800

4 lines @ $50 each (min minutes, no text, 4g) = $200

that totals $1000

i was selling each of the on ebay for $375...

sooooooooo... i sold 3, with the intentions of keeping the fourth one.

$375 x 3 = $1125...

$1125 - $95 in ebay fees ($30 for each phone) - $30 in shipping ($10 for each phone) = $1000

took that $1000 and paid off the disconnect fee and current bill so my balance would be zero...

and the last g2... kept it for myself...

#hustlenomicsswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

that would be BOSS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

4 g2s on contract = $0

that totals $1000

$375 x 3 = $1125...

$1125 - $95 in ebay fees ($30 for each phone) - $30 in shipping ($10 for each phone) = $1000

took that $1000 and paid off the disconnect fee and current bill so my balance would be zero...

#hustlenomicsswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4 g2s on contract = $0

that totals $1000

$375 x 3 = $1125...

#hustlenomicsswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i wish my time was as worthless as yours.
i'm worth more standing still.

skip the rest and grab the G2x

4 g2s on contract = $0

that totals $1000

$375 x 3 = $1125...

#hustlenomicsswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xanadu one

4 g2s on contract = $0

that totals $1000

$375 x 3 = $1125...

#hustlenomicsswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what kind of +%@$ is this??

i understand if you not on the same page, but why insult me?

gettin the phones off tmobile.com = 4 min...

taking pictures, and making the ebay listing = 9 min MAX.

printing off the shipping labels = 47  seconds

driving to the post office = 7 min

stand in line = 3 min

driving back home = 7 min

call tmobile and cancel lines = 2 min

get on tmobile.com and pay bill = 1 min.

free g2 and boost in credit for fulfilling cell phone contracts,  = 33 min 47 seconds...

grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xanadu one

4 g2s on contract = $0

that totals $1000

$375 x 3 = $1125...

#hustlenomicsswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gettin the phones off tmobile.com = 4 min...

printing off the shipping labels = 47  seconds

stand in line = 3 min

free g2 and boost in credit for fulfilling cell phone contracts,  = 33 min 47 seconds...

grin.gif
grin.gif

Paying your cell bill does nothing for your credit. Only time your credit is involved is when they run it (i actually lowers your score a bit) and if your account becomes delinquent and they give it to a collection agency.

Paying your cell bill does nothing for your credit. Only time your credit is involved is when they run it (i actually lowers your score a bit) and if your account becomes delinquent and they give it to a collection agency.

gettin the phones off tmobile.com = 4 min....

printing off the shipping labels = 47 

stand in line = 3 min

grin.gif
grin.gif
time it took me to decide that i wasn't going to analyze your BS time schedule.... 1 sec.

but i did realize that you live closer to a post office than anyone i know and you also frequent the world's fastest. 3 min standing in line? damn dude what happen after that? did you just walk out or did you actually mail the phones?

the stars aligned that day for sure.

gettin the phones off tmobile.com = 4 min....

printing off the shipping labels = 47 

stand in line = 3 min

grin.gif
grin.gif
time it took me to decide that i wasn't going to analyze your BS time schedule.... 1 sec.

but i did realize that you live closer to a post office than anyone i know and you also frequent the world's fastest. 3 min standing in line? damn dude what happen after that? did you just walk out or did you actually mail the phones?

the stars aligned that day for sure.

Damb, homey. You reaching for lulz.

Putting somebody down that hasn't said anything negative to you...

Seems like you got some self esteem stuff going.

If you need a pick-me-up, hit my sig up and soak up all that good energy in there.

But yes, to ship stuff off, if there's no one in line, you can easily walk in, give them the shipping paper and box, and they'll handle it. I gave it 3 min extra just in case they were helping someone else.

And yes. Despite it being some strange phenomenom to you, there are ACTUALLY HOUSES closer than 4 miles of the Post Office. *gasp*

And no... stars do not have to align.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damb, homey. You reaching for lulz.

Putting somebody down that hasn't said anything negative to you...

Seems like you got some self esteem stuff going.

If you need a pick-me-up, hit my sig up and soak up all that good energy in there.

But yes, to ship stuff off, if there's no one in line, you can easily walk in, give them the shipping paper and box, and they'll handle it. I gave it 3 min extra just in case they were helping someone else.

And yes. Despite it being some strange phenomenom to you, there are ACTUALLY HOUSES closer than 4 miles of the Post Office. *gasp*

And no... stars do not have to align.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

that's what every one says...But before I did this trick, I tried to get a credit card, and they scoffed at me.And I couldn't make an account with Sprint with out a deposit.Now, I got a credit card with a higher than normal 1st time credit line, and sprint waived my deposit.It may not have nothing to do with that and may have happened at a very coincidental time...But I think I had something to do with it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom