What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by dudeside

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Any pictures? Or even better, a video of the process?

It would have been hard to get any clear pictures or video of the process, I imagine. There were about 10-12 people working in about a 10X15 foot area. I did see DJ Clark Kent walk up and hand them a big box, and they just started filling it up with the socks. It was pretty funny.
it was so stupid i waited in line Sunday and they stopped making socks because they had preorders i was mad as %*%% who they hell takes pre-orders on socks!!!!!
 and it is not hard to make it literally is a screen printer with a galaxy print
 btw for those of you who don't know the socks look like trash in person
 they are super faded and not even nearly as on point as you thought they would be

my boy owns a screen printing business and im going to try and make a few

plz people do not flood my inbox unless it is to help make the socks

i will post once i have the results
I haven't seen them in person, but this is how they come across to me from pics.  Not trying to hate, but these don't look any better than a lot of the fakes we've seen on feebay and whatnot.  I think the concept is cool, but I can't see spending anything but retail for these.  Not sure other than the whole "theme", why everyone is getting so wound up over these?? To me , the NBA socks that the players were wearing all weekend look much cooler.

these galaxy elites are wild dope to me. i need a pair, but that price tag aint kosher

i have NO idea what dude up there is talking about

these things are so dam clean and nice. no fading here.

i understand if your upset you didnt get them - but to bash these things... cmon
laugh.gif

wish i could have gotten two pairs man.

when i got them they said one per person.

my friend was able to get two
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

how much are these goin for. And I hate that mostly everyone that got them dont even play ball.

Cuz you play on a team with space man uniforms?

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

how much are these goin for. And I hate that mostly everyone that got them dont even play ball.

Cuz you play on a team with space man uniforms?

He plays on NASA's D-league team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djeo23

Those galaxy socks looks like someone got the white ones and tie-dyed em....

That's exactly what they are.  That's why no two pairs look the same.  They are just like the customs they sell at The Vault in LA.

just got a pair of galaxy elites. i'll probably just wear them around the house. they're dope as hell to me

Back
Top Bottom