What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by m20xr

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Andfattoo....I've seen them on some college teams (very very few). Can you get your hands on a pair or direct me in the right direction? Size Large

JS"

I think he might be referring to the concord elites.

i was........ but Yo........... NDC is about to drop some crazy colors.....
happy.gif

Finally a teal-like color http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-461966/pgid-439385 and white/green http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-461971/pgid-439385

Wow tons of new color ways is it just me or do all these new elites match either upcoming bron or Durant releases lol

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

first ever basketball elites. Had a couple non basketball elites before this, all are amazing.
imgp1001j.jpg

I died one yellow and the other one dark indigo. Turned out cool.
EDIT: they were high quarters and I got them for 59HKD. around $7.5 per pair.
the regular basketball high quarters went for around $7...
nice score on the lightsaber chopsticks! 
wink.gif

wanted to see what all the hype was about... can't wait to ball in them 
grin.gif
, think I might have went a little overboard though 
embarassed.gif

Awsome socks you can buy them anywhere my store (champs) has them laying around at one point we had them buy 1 get one 50% and they moved like crazy!

I found the spot. I put on one guy, and he said when he went there the owner told him someone had just came in and bought all 14. I didnt even know they had that many. I saw 4-5 and didnt ask about others they had in the stock room. People are really sick nowadays.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I found the spot. I put on one guy, and he said when he went there the owner told him someone had just came in and bought all 14. I didnt even know they had that many. I saw 4-5 and didnt ask about others they had in the stock room. People are really sick nowadays.
Word. Happens every time one of my HOH's here gets them.
I just want a pair or two for myself.
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, even socks are going to the resellers. That, or some local pickup team is supporting BCA.

I didn't even buy a pair. Figured I could come back a few days later cause it's not a big place. Guess I was wrong.

ordered the orange platinums from NDC last week and 2 more pairs of Volts from lacrosse unlimited too. they should have them middle of this week.

I hate having to pay shipping cause that almost half the price of the elites but there's no around me that carries them

Hey there,

We have received and are still expecting to receive more shipments of Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks. However, the shipment dates vary for each size and color. In order to better assist you, please let us know what size and color are you looking for.

EastbayRep - Kristin

all of the following in large.

Photo Blue/Team Orange/(team orange)
Team Red/Chilling Red/(chilling red)
Anthracite/New Green/(new green)
White/Team Orange/(team orange)
Obsidian/Cyber/(cyber)
Blue Grey/Cyber/(cyber)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

all of the following in large.

Photo Blue/Team Orange/(team orange)
Team Red/Chilling Red/(chilling red)
Anthracite/New Green/(new green)
White/Team Orange/(team orange)
Obsidian/Cyber/(cyber)
Blue Grey/Cyber/(cyber)
We are expecting to receive a shipment of large Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks in the Anthracite/New Green colorway during the second part of April. We have no information on the other colors at this time. Please feel free to contact us back if you have any other questions.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Back
Top Bottom