What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Those Penny elites tho
pimp.gif

Agree with above, need a crew version though

I agree pennys would look nice in a crew but the lows are chill for now, can't wait to get mine in, sucks they come from China tho :/

Nike Outlet near me had the Elite two layer socks in stock. Didn't cop because only had L and I need a XL.

Penny Elites are incredible, hopefully I can get my hands on a pair of Lebron VII Penny Heroes Pack to go with them. Also the Sole X Zoom Rookie to go with the Blues.

Its a shame they won't release but not worth $50

anybody seen the new team red/ chilling red elites? Is the stripe more red or orange? I can't tell in pics

Heads up Vacaville Nike Outlet has the White/Black 2 layer elites and a re up on the color based elites.

My boy said they have about 70 pairs total of 2 layers (all large). They fit a little snug compared to reg elites at same size if that helps.

to anyone with the 2 layer elite socks, are they more comfortable then the regular elites or its just another type of elite socks

Originally Posted by hih8r

to anyone with the 2 layer elite socks, are they more comfortable then the regular elites or its just another type of elite socks

Very much so. If you double up on socks when you hoop w/ these I wouldn't but feel so much better plus at least at outlet only 2 bucks more worth it ..... barely.

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

Originally Posted by hih8r

Very much so. If you double up on socks when you hoop w/ these I wouldn't but feel so much better plus at least at outlet only 2 bucks more worth it ..... barely.

ight thanks for the info, and wat about the football elite socks that have been going around any difference with them?

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

^Any reviews yet? Is there any performance difference from normal elites? More cushioning/padding?

JS"

The 2 layers have additional cushion and a tad more elasticity at the top of the foot. Only thing I don't like is the top part that's meant to flip down feels to tight/uncomfortable when down. Overall sock still breaths great holds true on foot just has extra padding and the contrasting top part.

Back
Top Bottom