What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

The socks were $14 a piece. They only had 2 pairs left at my local skateboard shop. My friend ended up taking the other 3 pairs earlier that day. Check your skateboard shops to see if they sell these and the black and orange pairs I recently posted.

Good luck! 8)

I couldn't give an honest assessment as to whether these socks will be comfortable for basketball or whatnot. However, comparing the material with the Elite Socks, I would say they are on par to be just as good as the elite basketball socks.

Hope that helps Truongxlong. I wouldn't wear these my my Roshes though. :tongue:

I couldn't give an honest assessment as to whether these socks will be comfortable for basketball or whatnot. However, comparing the material with the Elite Socks, I would say they are on par to be just as good as the elite basketball socks.
Hope that helps Truongxlong. I wouldn't wear these my my Roshes though. :tongue:

Thanks for the heads up bro I appreciate it. Will be looking out for them at my local skateboarding shop. OCGS and axis should have them soon if anyone's in the socal area and wants me to swing by.

15f6bvb.jpg

marshalls pickup

thats why they ended up at Marshalls because they were reject :lol:

Anyone know where to get 10 pairs of white with black stripe in bulk? And what are you guys seeing at your local Marshall's and tjs besides the post above?

can anyone lead me to a spot with some navy's in stock, that will actually do phone orders? someone ordered from the outlet in Branson, MO yesterday but they wouldn't do any phone orders today. i've called spots in IA, AZ, FL, and MO with no luck >:

For all those asking where to cop, do your HW like I did. Chat online with a rep and ask them to locate stores with the sock you want. Tell them you want an entire list, not just the top results. It takes literally at most 3 min to get an entire list of all the stores that "supposedly" carry them. The list will be like 50 stores, go down the list or call the ones closest to you. There's enough stores to the point where you'll find at least one that has what you want and does phone orders. Boom, done. Here, I'll even tell you what to type:

http://help-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

-Click chat live with a nike expert

Expert: Hi, my name is...how may I assist you
You: Hi , I was wondering if you could locate which stores have the in a . I would like the entire list of all stores that carry them if that is possible
Expert: Sure, could you wait a minute or two while I look it up?
You: Absolutely, not a problem
Expert:Here is a list of stores carrying them:............................
Expert:May I help you with anything else
You: Nope, this is perfect. Thank you!

Here is what you can do if you call if you don't know what to say:

Employee: Hello this is the nike factory store, how may I help you
You: Hi, I was wondering if you guys carry in a size
Employee: Hold on let me check
Employee: Yes we do have them
You: Would it be possible to do a phone order for them
Employee: Certainly

Hopefully these instructions will dissipate the number of people making requests. I don't mean to be a **** about it but it's annoying to read through a lot of information and stuff and have to run into an entire page of requests. This doesn't just work for the socks, but for everything. Missed your chance on Kobe VII Sharks, do a Nike find and locate it.

^^ This. Great instructions. I actually did this and was able to find a store that had them. I just got my shipment today. But I got the wrong shipment. This is what I received instead:

Those instructions need to be like auto-responses to all the requests in the thread. Thanks.

And :lol: at the golf shirts, you should try to return it if you can but won't they ask for the OG card and ID? :nerd:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2012/07/25/kobe-usa-custom-nike-elite-socks-at-nike-vault/

Kobe USA Custom Nike Elite Socks at Nike Vault

Kobe-USA-Custom-Nike-Elite-Socks-at-Nike-Vault-448x600.jpg

In celebration of the start to the 2012 Summer Olympics, Nike Vault in Los Angeles has prepped special pairs of Kobe Bryant-inspired Nike Elite Socks for a release.

Coming in both red and blue, each pair features Black Mamba branding alongside “USA” text branding and the “United We Rise” slogan. Finally, the Liberty Bell appears near the cuff – a nod to Kobe’s high school years in Philadelphia.

Limited to only 24 pairs each, the custom Kobe Elite Socks are set for an in-store release at Nike Vault this Friday, July 27.

:x

Was able to order a pair of red elite USA socks from Florida Nike store :D
Manager was very nice, unfortunately no more navy USA socks, so I just got one pair of red. Can't be mad at all...
Good customer service...it would be a different scenario here in LA :lol:

Thanks NT fam!

Last edited:
Those instructions need to be like auto-responses to all the requests in the thread. Thanks.
And :lol: at the golf shirts, you should try to return it if you can but won't they ask for the OG card and ID? :nerd:

Exactly. The receipt has the guy's name, address, phone number, and last four of his card I believe. I called the outlet and informed them of the mistake. They had no idea where my order was shipped to since the guy whose order I got didn't receive anything. I was like WTH, where are my socks then? Luckily they still had some in stock and are overnighting them to me for delivery tomorrow. I was surprised because when I got home I had a big box when I ordered 4 pairs of socks.

If anyones looking for the red socks, the outlet in Tuscola, IL has them and are taking phone orders. 217-253-2058.

Exactly. The receipt has the guy's name, address, phone number, and last four of his card I believe. I called the outlet and informed them of the mistake. They had no idea where my order was shipped to since the guy whose order I got didn't receive anything. I was like WTH, where are my socks then? Luckily they still had some in stock and are overnighting them to me for delivery tomorrow. I was surprised because when I got home I had a big box when I ordered 4 pairs of socks.

I actually thought I had the same problem when I got my shipment from the Kissimmee outlet...HUGE box for two pairs of socks, but thankfully they were actually socks & not golf shirts :lol:

-Pete

how long does shipping take from outlets? and is there a way to see it ur order is confirmed lik do they email u an invoice or something?

I actually thought I had the same problem when I got my shipment from the Kissimmee outlet...HUGE box for two pairs of socks, but thankfully they were actually socks & not golf shirts :lol:
-Pete

HAHA. ahh man. Hopefully they get my order right this time. We shall see tomorrow afternoon. I will post an update.

Back
Top Bottom