What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Had a GREAT week this week

So I think ima give a some stuff away. Probably a pair of kicks and a bunch of elite socks

Will post info later tonight or tomorrow

Last edited:
So I think ima give a some stuff away. Probably a pair of kicks and a bunch of elite socks

Congratulating you on the great week..
Michael%20Jordan%20Pic%206.jpg

Nice dude, those Navy/Red's and Red Platinum Elites are
smokin.gif

What made your week so awesome?

A few things make it great

My cousin got married to his girl since high school. Crazy wedding at the DuPont hotel. Dude is only 29 but has already dealt with cancer. When our other cousin died we thought he was going to kill himself. I'm talking about getting drunk then riding his bike 190+ on the track :smh: good to see him happy for a change

My little brother about to have a beach wedding in DR. Feels good getting him out of the environment I grew up in and seeing him become a man the right way.

But what made it great was I did some dumb **** the beginning of the year and have been fighting the case for the last 10 months. They were trying to slay me since I have a record ( like NT loves to call it. I was about that life lol ) 7 years :x but I beat it the middle of the week :smokin

Beside that's everything just been feeling good. No stress. Still got the same job since the last 6 years. Still with wifey. Making low 6 figures. Only things I don't like is I feel like I'm getting old. Turning 27 in a few months lol

I think ima keep it real simple ima pick 12 numbers from 1-500. Each person can guess 2 number. If you get the number you get a pair of socks. You guess correct on both numbers you get 2 pairs. If by Monday night all socks haven't been won I'll give them to the closet #. I'll take a pic with the chosen number with something dated today so no one feels it's a set up lol

For the kicks I'll figure something in a day or so

Last edited:
A few things make it great
My cousin got married to his girl since high school. Crazy wedding at the DuPont hotel. Dude is only 29 but has already dealt with cancer. When our other cousin died we thought he was going to kill himself. I'm talking about getting drunk then riding his bike 190+ on the track :smh: good to see him happy for a change
My little brother about to have a beach wedding in DR. Feels good getting him out of the environment I grew up in and seeing him become a man the right way.
But what made it great was I did some dumb **** the beginning of the year and have been fighting the case for the last 10 months. They were trying to slay me since I have a record ( like NT loves to call it. I was about that life lol ) 7 years :x but I beat it the middle of the week :smokin
Beside that's everything just been feeling good. No stress. Still got the same job since the last 6 years. Still with wifey. Making low 6 figures. Only things I don't like is I feel like I'm getting old. Turning 27 in a few months lol
I think ima keep it real simple ima pick 12 numbers from 1-500. Each person can guess 2 number. If you get the number you get a pair of socks. You guess correct on both numbers you get 2 pairs. If by Monday night all socks haven't been won I'll give them to the closet #. I'll take a pic with the chosen number with something dated today so no one feels it's a set up lol
For the kicks I'll figure something in a day or so

Congrats on all accounts.

P.s. I'll take 6 and 250.

Last edited:
Yeah, that sounds like a great weak for you and your family! Congrats to your brother and cousin, and to you for avoiding some major jail time.
smile.gif

Are we submitting numbers through this thread or pm? If it's thread, I would like to guess the numbers: 7 and 13.

Having a bad week unlike you fighting a legal case still vs a former Niketalk member for scamming me.

Anyways numbers 63,188

11 and 323.

I think I remember reading you do something with construction right? What union are you in?

Back
Top Bottom