What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Eastbay and Foot Locker restocked the Kobe Elite Socks last night, now they're gone.Eastbay, why are the White/Red LeBron Elite Socks more expensive than the rest? 
The prices have been corrected back to $13.99. We will update the website to the correct price shortly. Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

EastbayRep - James

Eastbay and Foot Locker restocked the Kobe Elite Socks last night, now they're gone.

Eastbay, why are the White/Red LeBron Elite Socks more expensive than the rest? 

The prices have been corrected back to $13.99. We will update the website to the correct price shortly. Please let us know if you have anymore questions.
EastbayRep - James

I noticed that a while ago as well and was wondering the same. Didn't order any white/red for that reason.

Eastbay and Foot Locker restocked the Kobe Elite Socks last night, now they're gone.

i was able to order a couple pairs of the Kobe hi quaters during that last restock. got a shipping notice that they would be delivered on Tuesday.

14 and 111

and awesome story bro
My brother almost got lost in the system this past month was some scary ****
they took him to jail and forgot to book him in and give him a bond
so literally we couldn't find him for over a month i thought he died one of the worst feelings i experienced
but keep the good karma rolling you have a true opportunity to change your life after beating that case and make good use of it bro

The rose socks are super comfy. :smokin Might even have to say I like em performance wise better then elites :nerd:

Thanks for your input.. Going to buy them the next time I go to the mall..

That was the only reason why I didn't buy.. I was wondering if they match up with the Nike elite..

Finish Line never runs out of 2.0s, it sucks that I can't purchase from them because they don't accept international cards.

Any one know a site to get nice custom elite socks? lol and no sites with rape prices hate those 
mean.gif

Also I need some new slides but idk which slides to get my adidas slides ruin my socks a lot after I get done with a game and when i chill around, what is some good slides that dont ruin the sock?
You can try G34andmore.com , I don't know WTF they do but theirs sock come out crisp and don't look like trash after you stretch to put them on. The must do something different then H.o.H because I have socks from  both, and the G34 socks don't fade like other peoples do.  They have examples of schools and teams they've customised. As far as the price look for discount codes cause freshswagg and rock'em them don't have any. Just google'em for picks.

Any tips on how to prevent the Elite Socks from turning into rags after washing?

Does anyone know where I can get a bulk of socks customized for my team?

You can try rockemsock or any of the other site to try to get a discount for that order. Otherwise you gonna be paying 30 a pair.

Or if you live near a Hoh just wait till they do a customize shop for a weekend. Only thing is you never know when that's going to happen.

To keep it real it depends what you want. If you are trying to have images on the socks (stars etc) they only look good when they are brand new. After it is all stretched out. If your just trying to have a certain color just dye them you self. Save you a bunch of money.

Back
Top Bottom