What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I'm pretty sure you guys inspired Nike to do there own thing with their socks now. All the crazy designs and screenprinting on their limited socks like at this past ASG.
There's no doubt in my mind. Probably why they've contacted us to....wait....we'll keep things under wraps until things are finalized :wink:

^^uhoh 
eek.gif
 what kind of surprise are you hiding rockem

Congratulations to Orlando Christian Prep, our very first sponsored High School squad.
They will play tomorrow night for the state championship at 8PM, and will be fitted with a special pair of custom Nike Elite Socks!

some of these customs are just straight fire, a little expensive for 40 bucks but some of these customs are definalty worth it. Need to know a website to cop them!!

Any truth to the Sequelizers being more comfortable than the regular Elites? I've heard they feel a bit softer/more durable?

I have 2 pairs of sequalizer socks

They feel exactly the same as my other standard elites, elite 2.0's and low top elites.

Only difference is the amount of material that can potentially be frayed is extremely higher.

Last edited:
white/blk

blk/white

red/white

royal/white

all are $9.99 at the san leandro clearance store.  available ONLY in xl.  the only color available in large & xl is the blk/white ones.

Any chance you can do a custom order for those Michigan State sequalizer socks they wore against Indiana?
Unfortunately all of those colors are direct through Nike, so we wouldn't be able to get them for ya, sorry!

Here's a preview of an insane collab we're executing with the University of Central Florida this weekend. Definitely the start of a great relationship with one of the nation's largest colleges. During the UCF/Memphis game, they will be dropping these custom Nike Elite Socks from the rafters with tiny parachutes as a giveaway, almost 100 pairs will be given away. If you're in Orlando, it will be quite the sight to see!

Unfortunately all of those colors are direct through Nike, so we wouldn't be able to get them for ya, sorry!

Here's a preview of an insane collab we're executing with the University of Central Florida this weekend. Definitely the start of a great relationship with one of the nation's largest colleges. During the UCF/Memphis game, they will be dropping these custom Nike Elite Socks from the rafters with tiny parachutes as a giveaway, almost 100 pairs will be given away. If you're in Orlando, it will be quite the sight to see!

that's a dope way to give these away. props.

Can you post 360 degree pics of your socks so we can see if they're seamless?

Here's our take on the Phoenix Suns Foamposite coming out this weekend. Our socks feature an old school vibe with an allover pattern around the sides featuring a basketball sun and cacti. In the middle you will find gradient streaks inspired by the Suns logo. We had a ton of fun making these, they release tonight at 8pm EST.

Back
Top Bottom