What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

If you want some nice custom elites, http://www.oksock.com/ has some of the lowest prices out there, and shipping is always free. They can also do personal requests for designs if you're looking for a pair of socks that nobody else has, or if you want to match some kicks. They have sales, and the code "witness" will give you 15% off of any order.

those socks are awful... Right now, I would say Rock em Socks and Freshswagg are the leaders of this elite sock customization industry.

Last edited:
those socks are awful... Right now, I would say Rock em Socks and Freshswagg are the leaders of this elite sock customization industry.
The pictures of the socks on the website don't do them justice, and the prices are really good considering the fact that you won't end up paying anything higher than $30 per pair after shipping and tax. Here's a pair of 1 of 1 customs that they did recently.

Last edited:
FYI: Great Mall Nike Outlet has the Knee High Blue and Red Elite 2.0 Socks with the Basketball and Swoosh on the side as their logo. I believe these were given out to the HS ALL STAR Summer Camps and etc. Size L they had a couple on the register counters.

Was able to find a costco that had elitw socks 2 for 15 or was it 17. This costco also carried gucci bags for women!!

costco carries elite socks damn 

yea its very YMMV, basically not all costcos, only a select few. same with costcos that carry Gucci!! I was out of town, went to the local town's Costco and i was like :x

my city's Costco doesn't have anything. Someone posted their costo had Lunareclipse 2 for like $29

These are some of the best socks ever! I've got two pairs of the white/black and one pair of black/white. I play tennis in these and the cushioning is unbelievable
nthat.gif

I need nike to release some over the ankle with the logo on the foot so i can wear these for physical training in the army

These are some of the best socks ever! I've got two pairs of the white/black and one pair of black/white. I play tennis in these and the cushioning is unbelievable :nthat:

Haha same here, i can really feel the cushion when im smashing the ball

Back
Top Bottom