What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I could be wrong, but from what I remmeber in the past. Players were only allowed Nba logo socks or plain colored socks , cannot show any branding. 

Brons done something similar before...I remember him wearing plain white NBA socks in the all star game a few years back instead of the all star socks

IVE ONLY OWNED ONE PAIR OF THESE.. WOULD COP MORE BUT IM NOT A HIGH TOP SOCK KINDA DUDE

just came back from balling. wear a size 11 shoe. got the large stance socks. they are comfortable, about the same length, if not a little longer, than the hyper elite socks. cushioning is great. I would say better than the elites. They didnt slip in my shoe. Might buy a Medium if I see them in stores just to see their length and cushion comparison. if price is an issue, the hyper elite / regular elites are very comparable. 

Anyone else notice Lebron doesnt wear the NBA stance socks?

Lebron wears em like me haha.  sliding down or wrinkled down.  I am most likely going to go with the quarters on my next purchase. 

Didn't realize Stance now has "casual core" socks. Thought I was getting a steal just now at Champs with Lakers core socks for $15.99 :lol: :smh:

Didn't realize Stance now has "casual core" socks. Thought I was getting a steal just now at Champs with Lakers core socks for $15.99
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I got those lakers ones in grey,  they are not bad.  but feel completely diff than the nba stance logo socks. 

He probably doesn't wear the stance since it would be like endorsing something other than Nike (I know NBA socks aren't either but Mike wore those even)

Doesn't D Wade have a piece of Stance?

NBA On-court Stance socks now available on FTL website and should be popping up locally
Good stuff 
smokin.gif

Funny how I have zero ftl rewards at the moment though... 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure there is a drop or two on the horizon that will push me over the amt for a reward

My pair of the new stance nba crews took their sweet time, but finally arrived today

Slipped em on and these are definitely nice.  Probably will be on par w/ elites, FBF nba socks for me.

Back
Top Bottom