What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

picked up a bunch of pairs at the Champs at Bayside when I was in Miami 2 weeks ago. The lady working there actually hooked it up and let me buy one, get one as all the other socks were buy one, get one and I acted like I didn't know any better and she hit me with the Kanye shrug and said she could do it for me. They had all the basic colors (white w/ black, black w/ white, navy blue w/ white, carolina blue w/ white, royal blue w/ white, red w/ white).

Most of the Champs in Miami let you get the Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off.

It's a great deal but it doesn't ring up and you have to ask for it.

question for those that say these go up to your knees, how tall are you guys?

these hit below my calves and im short 5'9 145-150 lbs

c592586eabdabfd6de2438cc838139092aaa9fc.jpg

What stores are people finding quarter-cut Nike Elite socks? I found some crew length ones randomly at a local Finishline in Charlotte, but would like some quarter cut ones to go with my Kobe VIs.

need to find socks like these that aren't necessarily nike, i mean half the time i dont care but i still feel awkward rockn my roses with these hah

I saw a few quarters at the las vegas nike outlets. There are 2 in vegas, so give them a call if youre looking for em.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Living life, what's good with you?

Glad you like them.
thanks bro, same joint you already know.. just working.. u have a pair of socks?
I have multiple pairs of elite socks,
laugh.gif

Hooped in the "Jordan elite" socks tonight. Felt like fluff on my feet. Need to play in them so more but damn they felt good. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pretty sure they're the ones without the circle.... i'm assuming you've seen them in person like that at fnl. nike usually uses sample pictures online

I finally found some blaxk/white pairs. I have the red blue white ones. Copped all 3 od the blacks they had today at champs

Do quarter-cut ones that are NOT the Kobes even exist at this point? All I can find are some old, defunct Nike.com review links on that front.

Originally Posted by henz0

Finally got around to getting some of these.. Mad comfortable
pimp.gif

2iqis60.jpg

mad.gif
@ you having the midnight navy's. Searched everywhere for them but only found royal, red, black, and whites. I just settled for four pairs of blacks and going to ball in them tomorrow.

impossible to find the quarters in toronto. heck ive never even seen the elite crews here. know any other similar socks that have this?

Good looks cbrooks3, but I'm going to try to find them in stores first. $8 shipping seems a tad high for one pair of socks. 

Bought some varsity red ones and maroon ones. OD comfortable, this dude at the gym told me he never seen the maroon ones before, he had the black pair on with lebrons. don't remember his name, but i think he's an NT'er

yeah maroon's didn't really drop until champs and footlocker got batches... but i think i've only seen them at champs? i have one pair, need another.... then i'll be waiting for some purple colorways

Back
Top Bottom