What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

2011/2012 season you should see black/red stripe and purple/white stripe available

SX3694-002

Black/Varsity Red/(Varsity Red) X-LARGE (M12-15) $12.00

SX3694-007

YES

that's my college's colors for next year

Black/Red are my HS colors, I've loved the past 4 years in that regards haha. Now if only I knew what colors I'd be wearing next year
embarassed.gif

definitely need black/red.......... purple/white.....meh...... need white base ones with different colors

i saw some kids on a basketball team that had on the purple and whites but i'm really looking forward to the black/red. Were the purple and whites only given out nike sponsered teams?

Originally Posted by iamlegend

i saw some kids on a basketball team that had on the purple and whites but i'm really looking forward to the black/red. Were the purple and whites only given out nike sponsered teams?
Seriously, black/red will be nice

i want some LEGIT white socks with colored stripes...how the hell do I find them? i refuse to buy from fashion empire

the whites wit colors? only sponsored teams get those. some highschools have theyre own like Rice(green) and CTK(maroon) and the NY Gauchos are an AAU team in brooklyn that have sick gear. saw them rockin shiny orange KD3s and white/orange elites

usually it's the aau squads or nationally ranked hs teams that get white/colored striped elites....
les schwab tourney was goin on in oregon when i was home for winter break and i went to 24 after work and one of the pgs from a finalist team was there
he had white/oranges, they looked pretty nice

Back
Top Bottom