What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I think Kevin Durant is wearing some sort of Elite sock over his NBA socks.
They are black with a orange stripe/triangle on the back. They are similar to UA's bball socks
Scoop Jardine wore them this year.
Maynor and Harden are the only other players with them on and they are Nike too

^I'm not positive thats what they are but they look very similar to Nike ones i saw Scoop wear.
Actually I just saw the replay and it looks like there is a NBA logo on the back of Harden's
Maybe the NBA's way to compete with Nike's elites

A lot of people PM'd me about the Black & White pairs I mentioned earlier. I assume that they have the orange strip, but I'm not 100% sure.
22m92u.jpg

2lnzc5f.jpg

Originally Posted by stc153393

They are black with a orange stripe/triangle on the back. They are similar to UA's bball socks

Sounds like the new NBA Vortex socks. They come in all different colors and I think they will be available next season

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

A lot of people PM'd me about the Black & White pairs I mentioned earlier. I assume that they have the orange strip, but I'm not 100% sure.
22m92u.jpg

2lnzc5f.jpg

Those DO NOT have an orange stripe. They both have grey stripes. There are no Elite socks that are GRs that have an orange stripe.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Sounds like the new NBA Vortex socks. They come in all different colors and I think they will be available next season
i think you're talking about the prosims. they're football socks but people use them for bball too i guess. crazy comfy.

btw, those nba socks are soooo unoriginal. they just supersized the nike stripe but makin it ten times uglier.

Originally Posted by mamba2526

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

i think you're talking about the prosims. they're football socks but people use them for bball too i guess. crazy comfy.

btw, those nba socks are soooo unoriginal. they just supersized the nike stripe but makin it ten times uglier.

Every company has copied each other. Its just those who can implement it first or better.

im not feeling the nba socks...maybe if they feel as good or better than elites, i may change my mind about them.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Lebron elites yet?

A friend just copped them from a local Champ's.. White/Red and Black/Red with a red lion I think.. If i can get some pics from him I'll post 

Edit:

mail

i wish i could get a pair of the lebron elite that released overseas. But if he can at least get to the finals they should drop some.

Originally Posted by just another pair

anyone get the jordan elites yet? how do you like them compared to the nike elites?

the jordan elites are nice, but not as good as the nike elites.

Back
Top Bottom