What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Picked up white and black LeBrons earlier.. They're toughh 
pimp.gif

Sorry for the bad iPhone pics... Hope you can get a good idea of them though

mail

mail

Also, there's a swoosh over the toe. Kinda surprised me

mail

Originally Posted by 2014NBAballin

pimp.gif

mail

mail

mail
where did you get them and were there different colors?

THOSE ARE FREEEEEEEEESH
mainly because they are black/red

just another pair-i don't think they are as comfortable.
typical JB haha

when i was in colorado last year the outlet on the way to colorado springs had a full rack of those lebron socks, i think the majority of them were white/black though

Originally Posted by 2014NBAballin

pimp.gif

mail

mail

mail

i cant see your pics............... and those black/red Lebron Elites are ILL!!

haha i dont mind too much for him, but the socks i believe he said only came in white/red and black/red as of now. i want to get a pair when they come out with more colors. hopefully they dont raise the prices to 15 dollars.

was about to pull the trigger on a pair of black elites on eastbay, but as I was filling out the shipping info a notice went up and said they were sold out 
mad.gif

which one of you guys bought it lol

When I first saw these, I thought "$12 for a pair of socks?!! I'd never pay that." Then a friend convinced me to try a pair, and now every time I walk into Champs I leave with at least one pair
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dudeside

When I first saw these, I thought "$12 for a pair of socks?!! I'd never pay that." Then a friend convinced me to try a pair, and now every time I walk into Champs I leave with at least one pair
roll.gif

they arent that great to spend $12 bucks on them

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by dudeside

roll.gif

they arent that great to spend $12 bucks on them
To each his own...

if you keep up with sales sometimes outlets have em for as low as 4.99 a pair, I really regret not getting more of them when I did find em bc now they are really hard to come by for less than regular price due to popularity

need to protect my pterodactyl feet lol

so does anybody know where in huoston,tx or online i can order those lebron hyper elites? i need those in my life!

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

if you keep up with sales sometimes outlets have em for as low as 4.99 a pair, I really regret not getting more of them when I did find em bc now they are really hard to come by for less than regular price due to popularity

need to protect my pterodactyl feet lol

i did this last year with the wht/purple pair at a outlet for 4.99, bought 6 pairs
laugh.gif

Nike elite socks are mad comfortable nice for play b-ball and to wear casual with some nikes. HOH has most of the colors and marshalls has them as well.

Back
Top Bottom