What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I have a feeling that after this up and coming seasons new colors, they will flood the market with these...

Yeah my local champs had a good 7-8 pairs I was ready to cop with the swiftness until I saw they came in a pack of 2 for $25

Wow those lebron elites are fire
pimp.gif
, anyone know when they hit online stores or anyone live in the Columbus area that knows a local retailer with them?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Bron elites are the same as regular elites but the lion instead of the check on the side?

yeah but the lion looks better when your rocking the socks in lebrons. kobe elites are the same way as is the jordan elites.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by CFC24

The lion looks whack. Hype really does kill.

You and people still hating on LeBron?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Elites are already hyped, you dont need to put a lion on em to sell em.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Just because I've got Kobe as my avy, doesn't mean I'm hating on LeBron. I happen to own a pair of LeBron Elites, but with the LJ23 logo. The Lion looks whack--just my opinion. 

why are people paying $40+ for a pair of lebron socks when you can get them at the store for retail?

oh and also does anyone know of either the usa, breast cancer, or the lebron elites being in the the san antonio, texas area? any help would be greatly appreciated

the lebron elites should make their way into stores more widely..same thing happened with the kobe elites

Originally Posted by AJ27526

the lebron elites should make their way into stores more widely..same thing happened with the kobe elites

i hope so...if anybody hears about them in houston PLEASE let me know!

Back
Top Bottom