What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Crew socks were considered "nerdy" where I came from until Nike and Under Armour started making them popular a few years ago. Other than that people have been rocking crew dress socks forever LMAO

the nike compression pink socks are back ordered out of stock until october 14th I did order a few pairs even though its a long wait.....

I have two pairs of those you have battleground, but mine are the full crew and not just quarters. They are real padded but I still think I prefer the elites. Those just don't sit quite as well on my foot as my Elites do

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by aFamous

Oh socks can go in and out of style. I remember when Black socks were ONLY for old people. Remember that? If not you were prob born in 1996 or something.
Look at a lot of the 90s NBA All Star teams. ALL wore white socks even with black shoes.
As for crew socks, majority of kids/people did not start wearing them until I would say 2006-2007?

1993.michael-jordan-charles-barkley.jpg

I thought KNOW people didnt rock black socks till UNTIL the fab five made it popular. I assumed they didnt make black socks back then.

AND AS FOR THE CREW SOCKS COMING OUT AFTER 2006

MY MAN KERRY KITTLES WAS KILLING THE BIG EAST IN THE MID 90'S WITH THE 1 SOCK LOOK...
AutoPhoto.jpg

Spoiler [+]
NOT GONNA FRONT I AM GUILTY OF PULLING THIS LOOK BACK THEN TOO...

St. Thomas Apostle 95 or 96 playoff run look.

Anyone see the volts floating around anywhere other than ebay?  I've only seen Mediums and XLarges pop up, no Larges 
ohwell.gif

^^I havent see any sizes Degenerate. Cant find them anywhere locally....like majority of people...I dont want to pay the bay prices....Any release dates known or major retailers (online) carrying them?

JS"

Don't kill me....I bought into the hype and bought some when I was at Footlocker (speaking of which I got upsold like a mofo...walked in for shoes and walked out with elite socks and Spenco insoles)...

...anyway...I don't notice the difference?

Originally Posted by Rummage

Don't kill me....I bought into the hype and bought some when I was at Footlocker (speaking of which I got upsold like a mofo...walked in for shoes and walked out with elite socks and Spenco insoles)...

thats because they are nothing special. these dudes in this thread hype up everything and make them seem the the best thing since sliced bread.

these socks are nothing special, 99% of the dudes in here wear them because its the cool thing for the time being.

hey guys, i got a stripe on the back of my socks!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Rummage

thats because they are nothing special. these dudes in this thread hype up everything and make them seem the the best thing since sliced bread.

these socks are nothing special, 99% of the dudes in here wear them because its the cool thing for the time being.

hey guys, i got a stripe on the back of my socks!
pimp.gif
If you can't feel the difference between nike elite socks and regular nike socks then there is something wrong with you.

Like the elites for sure, but these new volt football compression socks are lighter and to me better than the elites.  Waiting on more colors hopefully right Brandon?

just copped a handful of elites this weekend. incredible the first time i put them on. the cushioning was a surprise. these socks feel engineered lol. if you cant notice a difference between these and say hanes socks...its probably because you're paraplegic...you may wanna get that checked out bro bro.

I can't really feel a difference in my elites. I just rock 'em cause the stripes. Although my feet look like I've been running barefoot on hot lava for years with bits of glass shards here and there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Like the elites for sure, but these new volt football compression socks are lighter and to me better than the elites.  Waiting on more colors hopefully right Brandon?

x100

Elites are nice, just waaaaay to thick for me...

new "compression" socks are nice...

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I thought KNOW people didnt rock black socks till UNTIL the fab five made it popular. I assumed they didnt make black socks back then.

AND AS FOR THE CREW SOCKS COMING OUT AFTER 2006

MY MAN KERRY KITTLES WAS KILLING THE BIG EAST IN THE MID 90'S WITH THE 1 SOCK LOOK...
AutoPhoto.jpg

Spoiler [+]
NOT GONNA FRONT I AM GUILTY OF PULLING THIS LOOK BACK THEN TOO...

St. Thomas Apostle 95 or 96 playoff run look.

if theres any place to get that Kittles Jersey, PM me 

Back
Top Bottom