What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

just a heads up, Spring of 2012 Nike is going to drop a TON of colors in the Elites. Its about time Nike paid attention to this budding trend and create a ton of unique colorways.

Originally Posted by just another pair

hey guys if youre a size 12 shoe. would you guys purchase a Large or Extra Large in the nike basketball elites? even though large is 8-12 and extra large is 12-15? would it be better to get the larges because they'll stay tight?

Buy a large. You can probably shrink the XL if you put them in the dryer on high heat.

I wear 12-12.5. Large's fit much better, XL's dont sit correctly on the foot. XL's fit better for people who are like 15-17

Originally Posted by macgyver35

just a heads up, Spring of 2012 Nike is going to drop a TON of colors in the Elites. Its about time Nike paid attention to this budding trend and create a ton of unique colorways.

please tell me cool grey/white is one of them.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I'll double check when I get off work

Originally Posted by bns1201

XL's are huge. I wear a size 14/15 and they stay sliding down my ankles

c/s, I'm a 15 and own some sz 16's.  The XL's are way too big, the heel slides around like crazy.

Really still annoyed that grimey resellers bought up all breat cancer socks. I just wanted one pair.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by bns1201

XL's are huge. I wear a size 14/15 and they stay sliding down my ankles

c/s, I'm a 15 and own some sz 16's.  The XL's are way too big, the heel slides around like crazy.
Why are the XL's so big? Who do they even fit, size 20?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by just another pair

hey guys if youre a size 12 shoe. would you guys purchase a Large or Extra Large in the nike basketball elites? even though large is 8-12 and extra large is 12-15? would it be better to get the larges because they'll stay tight?

Buy a large. You can probably shrink the XL if you put them in the dryer on high heat.
Yup, tried and tested this and it works.
Eastbay sent me 2 pairs of XLs even though I ordered L...so I just chucked them in the dryer and they shrunk. Fits pretty much like an L now. I wear size 10/10.5 shoes for reference btw.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i got a pair of navy/white ones for my season, i love them to death. extra cushioning on the heel and ball of your feet. will post a couple pictures later. i recommend anyone spend the 13 dollars they cost. i see them on ebay going for 25+ dollars though.

i was looking for a topic like this the other day, glad someone made one. like i said, will post pics later
edit:

I'm number 1 btw

this is a pretty sick picture imo...

26597_332161588969_667533969_3598732_4139814_n.jpg

26597_332124743969_667533969_3598612_6318028_n.jpg

26597_332125798969_667533969_3598682_2003002_n.jpg

pimp.gif

hahaha i graduated and i don't even have a pair of them.

i miss those days, only one with elite socks
tired.gif

Pink BCA compression football socks size XL avail. @ Richards S.G. online as of a few minutes ago for those who missed out- sounds like they can be shrunk for those of you size 9-12.

u guys r straight foolin, i swear u accessorize like females, down to the socks tho, the worst part about it is that people fall back on the FACT that they r very comfortable which is totally whack because u kno u sack chasers flock to anything thats "hot"

ok????........ thanks for you input. but thanks on the info about the white based colors on eastbay. bout to cop right now.

everyone who says they found the white base elites at Richard's Sporting... where do you all live? None on the West Coast.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

No Cool grey/White 
ohwell.gif

picturing it now, a cool grey/white combo would look pretty icey. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom