What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

My all black football elites are on the way. Mad at myself for sleeping on the black/red and black/royals tho.

II wanted the black/red or black/blue football socks but i will never wear the white based pairs and shipping made it even worse :tongue:

i guess ill just wait until they release colors i really want

alright so the ones that haven't released yet are gonna have em in the heel then? i'll be waiting

Excuse my ignorance, but will those white/pink breast cancer socks restock? I got the pink/whites from ndc but they're just a little too loud for my taste.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Excuse my ignorance, but will those white/pink breast cancer socks restock? I got the pink/whites from ndc but they're just a little too loud for my taste.

I doubt it, but it's possible.  If they restock it won't be anytime soon unless eastbay gets some pairs or ndc/finishline sells some pairs they had laying around...

Come april time its gonna peak. All colors of Elite's are going to re-stock in all sizes. And the Football Elites will be released....

Damn, I regret not hitting the order button for the pink BC Elites recently on NDC.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to play in a league in the fall and I want to wear them for some games. I hope they'll be available again by then.

Back
Top Bottom